Extraction

Agooz

Amazing selective blindness...

Blaming rescue/extraction instead of the rest of your team wasting resolve on stuns and mezzes instead of just snaring the ball carrier until your grapplers get in place....

OR grapple/grab the sage/inq on the ledge about to rescue instead of trying to get the ball carrier.

But adapting a strategy on-the-fly to counter the opponents' in a dynamic PvP environment is too hard for some people.

LOL seriously, leave the theoretical and premade fantasy settings out of this. The rest of us are playing the remaining 90% pug WZs and loving the chaos. But I would still love to see your dreamteam coordinate vs a full Pug sorc team. Unless your dreamteam is all Sorc lol

OH and BTW, I did try pulling that Sorc on the ledge, but alas his resolve was up! Oh and on another occasion I did manage to pull that Sorc and I was like Yaayyy! Then the same instant he was pulled right back by another Sorc LoL.....thanks for playing.

Edited by Agooz

So nerf everything to make PuG warzones more noob-friendly.

Gotcha!

"LOL seriously"

Yes.

Have rescue/extraction check resolve = nerf everything. Exactly.

And you calling me a noob?

and btw if 90% of pvp is pugs, which it is, and you consider someone who Pug is a noob, then hec ya cater to the noobs. It is a business after all.

You keep talking about made up scenarios, yet you are the one who is making them up.

First, it's 3 Sorcs in your endzone, now it's a ball carrier with full resolve as well as a Sorc with full resolve as well. Let me guess, the other Sorcerers in that chain you made up also had full resolve?

Agreed. Definitely not the best runners, look at sins, tank spec are far and away better in comparison.- and stop with this qq about rescue already.

Just kill the sorc/sage or otherwise use your skills and tactics to not t let them use rescue.

Assassins are not good runners, all you need to do is pull them into the pit and control of the ramparts is yours.

Only a sorc pulling them or a pass can then score, and it allows you to dps from higher ground, a tank pt or jugg, no such luck, the edge is chargebait, this alone forces the defenders to vacate allowing *MUCH* easier room for a sorc to pull as well.

the difference is profound, the assassin allows the other team to fight over the ramparts,charge forces the defending to team to surrender them.

Edited by Adzzy

Ok, I am not going to QQ about all the utilities sorc have. I am not going to whine that if you have more than 3 sorc in huttball it's pretty much a win, that they are the best runners, best ball carriers, most survivable etc... Nor will I ask to have extraction be removed. But for god's sake, make resolve affect it.

If I cant stun, pull, snare someone because of resolve, he should also be freaking immune to extraction!

Peace.

I think you just QQed.

Pew Pew more.

You keep talking about made up scenarios, yet you are the one who is making them up.

First, it's 3 Sorcs in your endzone, now it's a ball carrier with full resolve as well as a Sorc with full resolve as well. Let me guess, the other Sorcerers in that chain you made up also had full resolve?

You're right, it is my fault for giving "examples" forget all the scenarios I made up. Put Rescue/extration on the resolve list. Happy now?

You're right, it is my fault for giving "examples" forget all the scenarios I made up. Put Rescue/extration on the resolve list. Happy now?

I don't really see the harm in it. Just forces the ball carrier to throw the ball to the sorc standing in the endzone, maybe you can defend against that one sorc. Most of the time, I'm just pulling a ball carrier across a fire because it always seems to be some Jugg who thinks only he should have the ball, ever.

I don't really see the harm in it. Just forces the ball carrier to throw the ball to the sorc standing in the endzone, maybe you can defend against that one sorc. Most of the time, I'm just pulling a ball carrier across a fire because it always seems to be some Jugg who thinks only he should have the ball, ever.

Exactly my friend, Rescue/extraction without any sort of limitation makes even people who dont know how to play, look good. A ball carrier just aimlessly spinning around himself can be carried to the goal line.

And about throwing the ball. I would say the success rate between using extraction/rescue vs. throwing the ball is maybe like 10:1

Edited by Agooz

Ok, I am not going to QQ about all the utilities sorc have. I am not going to whine that if you have more than 3 sorc in huttball it's pretty much a win, that they are the best runners, best ball carriers, most survivable etc... Nor will I ask to have extraction be removed. But for god's sake, make resolve affect it.

If I cant stun, pull, snare someone because of resolve, he should also be freaking immune to extraction!

Peace.

if you are gonna ***** about an ability please spell it right

Extrication

Peace.

This would be amazing..

As soon as they make traps in huttball not do damage

Grapple and force pull bring a whole new meaning to " Die in a fire"

and they make it twice as frustrating -_-

Edited by Sirolos

Peace.

Uh, does not compute because we lost?

Edited by getdownsb