IA story: Karrels Javis (and son) question *possible spoiler*

mrfoughtforever

If you leave Karrels alive, do you ever see him again? Also, you get a a letter later concerning the confirmation of his death. His son that survived was rescued by bounty hunters. Does anyone remember the son's name(s)? I know the surviving son was mentioned in the missive, but I foolishly deleted it.

• 3 weeks later...
Speaking of Javis, who is his voice actor? It bugs me every time I do the agent start quests. Swear I've heard it before.

it took me a while, but i think i finally pegged that one....

John St. John. that's right. Duke Nukem. listen closely to the voice, you'll see what i mean...it's GOTTA be him.

• 4 months later...
it took me a while, but i think i finally pegged that one....

John St. John. that's right. Duke Nukem. listen closely to the voice, you'll see what i mean...it's GOTTA be him.

I may have to agree with you

Listen to his first ad clip, I feel comfortable saying it's him, but I just can't prove it.

If you leave Karrels alive, do you ever see him again? Also, you get a a letter later concerning the confirmation of his death. His son that survived was rescued by bounty hunters. Does anyone remember the son's name(s)? I know the surviving son was mentioned in the missive, but I foolishly deleted it.

No, you don't. And either way, I'm pretty sure shortly after your confrontation with him, his second son dies.

No, you don't. And either way, I'm pretty sure shortly after your confrontation with him, his second son dies.

Where do you get that? All I know is you get a letter from Keeper saying that someone broke into the hospital and Karrel's son was retrieved from his Kolto tank and disappeared, no recollection of a mention of any deaths.