Unlocked Races

LordRaeth

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miraluka Sniper

-A sniper that is physically blind, but tracks her targets and aims with the force. Sounds like an awesome character concept there.

Miraluka Marauder

-I can imagine Marauder that's a cross between Handmaiden and Visas (both in terms of apperance and personality) being pretty cool.

I want to see Cyborgs of other races besides human.

For instance, I'd like to make a Cyborg-Sith-Trooper. Or a Cyborg-Mirialan-Inquisitor.

Same here, i do hope that they will eventually open Cyborgs up so they can be more then JUST Humans.

Out of all the current races in the game, what race/class combination are you the most interested in?

Wish I could be a pureblood jedi knight. Ironic thing is I made the jedi knight first. So looks like im having a mirialan sith or whatever.

I just want to play a Jawa. Class doesn't matter to me. If its a speed bump class I'll be perfectly happy. :)

I'm thinking about a Chiss Jugg or Assassin. I have a Chiss operative, so when I unlock Chiss I'll make a relative and I want this one to be a tank class.

Twi'lek marauder. The Empire Twi'leks look better than the Republic ones because of their awesome ritual tattoos but I cant stand the Inquisitor class... Besides who doesn't want to have a Darth Talon look alike?