Queue growing and growing and growing...

RuiMilk

What's most annoying is that the queue times are lying. I've entered the queue with a displayed waiting time of 1:15 minutes. That was 2 hours ago and I've still not hit 30% mark on the progress bar.

its entertaining seeing your queue time saying 1h 55m and being 6 hours on queue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop acting like Children people!!!

you all act like you have entitlement in this world and should not have to wait.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WITH NEW MMO GAMES

Wait times happen and yes it will be long.

BW will fix it in due time. but hey lets take one step at a time. they said they will release new servers andi am sure with some servers being so full they will add transfers.

bullcrap. 2,5 hour - 4 hour waiting times are not common for MMO launches. It is proof of bad capacity management.

You can't sell a game and expect people to wait 4 hours to start playing it.

I have to say its unacceptable to be wating in queue for like 1 hour. You must do something about it.

And the fact its early accses just makes it worse, imagine when everyone can play.

It will be a mess and if you dont do something about the queue timer I bet you will loose alot of subscribers

Reposting from my closed topic:

Hello!!

I want to point out one thing. Today is 16.12.2011, 4 days till official release of SW:ToR, and right now, at 22:30 , is EVERY EU server red (very heavy or full) with exception of 6 servers which are heavy......... Im number 1274 in the qeue to our server. The official advice to change server is totaly pointles, because the situation across the servers is almost the same and, most importantly, im playing on one, particular server, because of our national community there......

Im very dissapointed with service that were provided to us by Bioware. The game is realy great, i like it much, but those qeues are ruining my game experience and it will be only worst with the official release.

If those qeues will presist, ill have to quit my subscribtion, because i dont want to pay for 1,5 hour time waiting time everytime ill want to play ToR..........

What will you, Bioware, do about this??? Can u change server population limits???

For The Red Eclipse the queue times over 2+ hours. I started as number 1260 and now 1½hours later i'm number 456.!!!!!

And NO we can't just pick another server when ALL our friends and guild is on that server now can we!!! Telling us to pick another server is NOT a solution!!! FIX IT!

Rockjaw Stephen Reid

Every #SWTOR server is being carefully monitored, around the clock, by our Live Services team.

Put the glasses on guys. thx. btw good game.

I'm sure they _are_ monitoring the servers, for stability, making sure all the servers are balanced. They are probably very slowing increasing the cap, but can't just add 1000+ slots just so people can once again flock to full servers leaving others under populated. I expect we will have long queues during and anywhere near peak until the official release.

I can only hope they have a good transfer system lined up so some people can move, but I also expect that after release.

We got our early access but NO ONE should have expected it to be pain free. I remember wow queues, that **** was not much different than this, other than the fact that I think blizzard screwed it up and allowed very unbalanced server pops just to appease the whiners.

Not BW fault.

they made official german and french servers.

they failed to acknowledge, or even worse, downright ignored, that EU is more than that 2 countries. spain or italy, both with LARGE gaming communities inmediatly come to mind.

by not making official servers for the rest of communities they have created enormous clusterfcks like TOFN, TRE or Lettow.

whats even worse, there are a bunch of german servers that remain practically empty, because they overestimated the german demand just as bad as they underestimated spanish or italian demand.

entirely their fault. and they keep ignoring the vast majority of their european PAYING customers.

Edited by blackcerberus

Reposting from my closed topic:

Hello!!

I want to point out one thing. Today is 16.12.2011, 4 days till official release of SW:ToR, and right now, at 22:30 , is EVERY EU server red (very heavy or full) with exception of 6 servers which are heavy......... Im number 1274 in the qeue to our server. The official advice to change server is totaly pointles, because the situation across the servers is almost the same and, most importantly, im playing on one, particular server, because of our national community there......

Im very dissapointed with service that were provided to us by Bioware. The game is realy great, i like it much, but those qeues are ruining my game experience and it will be only worst with the official release.

If those qeues will presist, ill have to quit my subscribtion, because i dont want to pay for 1,5 hour time waiting time everytime ill want to play ToR..........

What will you, Bioware, do about this??? Can u change server population limits???

i think its quite clear the servers are capped for now until the upcoming launch

No worries, guys, this has happened in every previous mmo, and it never hurt their future...:rolleyes:

In the ****** ones perhaps yes...

WoW beta and launch, never queues over 20 minutes on EU servers

Rift, never seen queues at launch

EvE, hardly any queues

WAR, no queues at launch

Don't pretend that 4 hour queues are common for MMO's. That just makes you look stupid.

I'm on Frostclaw, and my problem is not the queue itself, but rather that after I finish waiting, I get a connection error and have to wait in the queue again. This has happened twice, so I guess I'll go grab some shut-eye and wake up at about 5am :D Hopefully it'll have died down by then.

I'm 1035 in a queue for The Red Eclipse. Estimated waiting time is 80 mins.

I hope Bioware will give us a chance to move our toons to a less populated server.

And no I can't reroll - I just don't have the time.

After over 1,5 hour I'm 223 in a queue. Estimated waiting time is still 80 mins... (not refreshing)

Edited by Llostris

Just hit my first queue womp womp....so here I am! :)

I hope they are adding servers at launch for the non-early folks. Most everything is already Heavy and above, just 5 standards.

EDIT: Those numbers may be incorrect, I cannot scroll down in list while queuing. :p

Edited by PatriciaHarlow

I have played at midnight for a few hours on red eclipse and my char is in lvl 6.

Now I can't log in even at almost midnight anymore queues are over an hour now.

I can't join my guild at all, so I left it today. But all EU servers are crowded now. :-(

I just got my game in the mail today and tomorrow I am going to return it with a demand for a refund. EGA my ***!!!!

EvE, hardly any queues

WAR, no queues at launch

Don't pretend that 4 hour queues are common for MMO's. That just makes you look stupid.

Just maybe they didnt have the same ammount of people trying to get in but well 4 houers is an extreme, i agree with that.

EvE, hardly any queues

WAR, no queues at launch

You're talking about ME looking stupid when you can't even pick up on a basic bit of sarcasm?

Btw, Rift having no queues is garbage, there was a reason that Trion started bolting on additional servers in a hurry.

Edited by shootist

Got dc today while playing my trooper on LoL, I was playing in Taris and having fun. Launcher put me in queue on spot 1183. 1.5 hours later I dc'd again IN THE QUEUE on spot 280. Now I'm in queue again and have gone from 1340 to 786 during the last 1+ hour. Maybe I'll try playing again tomorrow morning.. The week surrounding launch is fun. :jawa_redface: Edited by Praecipua

I love the raging that comes with server queues same story for every MMO out there :p It will settle down though it does not matter if its 4 houers or 30 minutes the raging is the same :p

You have no clue, no MMO had 4 hour ques or ques on ALL EU servers...

plz put some more lightsaber in your signature, maybe then youll know what you talk about