Queue growing and growing and growing...

RuiMilk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They dont do nothing !! Really I have been upset..and they dont tell nothing. Wait to see what happent at launch day.. !! I ask to tell me the way to cancel m preorder and even this does not tell me. May be I have sent 10 messages so far. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

same here, Frostclaw has 1200 people in que :mad:

and to the people saying "why did you roll on a full server?" or "go reroll on another server!"

fudge off please, when i (and most of us) rolled our chars the server had LOW (or none as i was in first wave).

and i don't really feel like doing the same missions again on another server

i am level 30 already so no that is not an option.:mad:

Indeed, queues are a huge problem atm. Even in the PVE servers like mine, Nightmare Lands, wait is 1h+

...and we are now in the "early start phase". What when the others will come? 2-3h wait all the time? Wot? :mad:

yeah thats what its looking like, it will change in a month or so

There is something odd about the differences in population from the beta weekend stress tests to pre-launch. I do recall multiple instances of 100+ people on multiple occasions. As to where now I think Coruscant had 140 people last night. While places like Nar Shadda had all of 15 and Tatooine had 9.

This is Republic side, but it's not like I saw Empire folks running around either. Maybe 1 or 2 here or there at a vendor selling or running past. They had to be at or near the same level though.

The performance seems weaker as well. During beta I was maxing most everything and had no problem with fps. Now the pre-launch has less options, but the fps rates are hit and miss. Certain areas my fps rate is very high, then some VERY specific areas it drops considerably for no reason.

Love the game, just hope they get a patch going before launch to address many of these things.

Haha. Must be peoples first MMOs or first early access.

They are load balancing. It's something that needs to be done now during early access before the actual release or it Will Get Worse.

Before they did this there were very unbalanced server populations. Some servers with constant low pops and some servers near full all the time.

This is what it takes to make the game better. It sucks for lots of people hoping to get in extra game time on a friday, especially the kiddies with no classes to go to, but you're just gonna have to suck it up and deal with it.

80% servers have queue 10min-2,5hours this can no longer be accepted.

After I received an invitation to the EGA, I chose a server with lower population.

3 hours already on the server waiting time was over 1 hour to connect.

So I chose another server again with a lower population and began to play again.

and again after a few hours of full of deadly

maintenance today after I started the third time on another server with medium population.

and what do you think? evening I go out for an hour and when I return waiting time is 1h 25min. I was in the order of 1185

this can not be longer accept.

if they say that you managed to start only during hard launch

:mad:

There is something odd about the differences in population from the beta weekend stress tests to pre-launch. I do recall multiple instances of 100+ people on multiple occasions. As to where now I think Coruscant had 140 people last night. While places like Nar Shadda had all of 15 and Tatooine had 9.

This is Republic side, but it's not like I saw Empire folks running around either. Maybe 1 or 2 here or there at a vendor selling or running past. They had to be at or near the same level though.

The performance seems weaker as well. During beta I was maxing most everything and had no problem with fps. Now the pre-launch has less options, but the fps rates are hit and miss. Certain areas my fps rate is very high, then some VERY specific areas it drops considerably for no reason.

Love the game, just hope they get a patch going before launch to address many of these things.

confirmation +

Get em to Release Cap state NOW!

This early access is a blessing, now I know I can cancel my order from amazon and wait until they fix this server queue before actually buying the game to be able to play it....

:(

Ah so your the one who I have to restow for lol jk got a night shift at amazon in 1hour 30mins, guess I wont be playing as its taken 30mins to go from 500 to 300 about

Yes, imagine that. Legions of Lettow - Full, PVP US server. East coast or West, you choose one of the highest demand servers. If you don't like it there's 90% of the servers showing a lot less. And today is expected to be a huge day as a lot of users took vacation to play.

Get over it.

Sorry but we were deployed on that server. We got assigned this server if we could move we would but our guild is here. so shoo

And i agree people saying get over it you have not been involved in an MMo launch before if you have not qued either have more free time than others or have not been in a mmo launch themselves.

I have never ever qued longer than 30 mins to get in a server and i dont mind 30 mins - hour but 2 hours + is not acceptable, and i dont care if people think im QQ'ing. We need some sport of reply to what will happen with this over the coming days going into release because its only going to get worse. Theres some of us who around the Holiday season are really busy.

The reason because queue are growing is simple, non-english communities made the mistake of choosing only 1 server to join. How could one put an entire community in one server? It's unreasonable.

that would make sense if that server or just 1-2 more were at full and with a queue beyond 1 hour. theres nearly all of the pvp on full and with more than 1 hour. Myth Busted.