Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Messed up Romance option - any fix?

Shayrae

I've got a level 43 female Sith Warrior and I appear to have done something that has made it so I don't have any romance option with Quinn. He's currently at over 8000 affection. I have finished the second act and having watched some of the quests I've already done on Youtube vidoes I am not getting any of the romance options I see in these.

Looking back, I think I might have messed it up because I didn't flirt with him when I had the option on one of his early quests. At the time, I was ambiguous about following the romance with him. I didn't know that my choice there would close it off completely.

Is there a way to fix this or am I just going to have to wait for Bioware to add a new romance option for the Sith Warrior female?

Well, maybe there is still hope, but there isn't any of the affections bits happening. None of the 'fade to black' scenes. Nothing but 'My Lord' this and 'My Lord' that even in private...

All in all I suffer from a lot of conflicted feelings about even romancing Quinn, so perhaps this will ultimately just push me into just waiting for another option. But you know... all the other Sith Warriors in my part of the galaxy have their own boy toy and here I am, just force choking things all by myself. Oh sure, I can have someone physically with me, but who is there to understand the real me? Who will be there to rub my shoulders after a hard day of killing Jedi? Know what I mean? ;)

I haven't had any flirt options since the early ones right after he came on board. I know there was at least one flirt option I didn't take and after that I didn't get another one. My affection with him is now over 9k and no flirt at all.

If the romance really is completely off the table now, it would have been nice to know you could screw that up.

Well, maybe there is still hope, but there isn't any of the affections bits happening. None of the 'fade to black' scenes. Nothing but 'My Lord' this and 'My Lord' that even in private...

All in all I suffer from a lot of conflicted feelings about even romancing Quinn, so perhaps this will ultimately just push me into just waiting for another option. But you know... all the other Sith Warriors in my part of the galaxy have their own boy toy and here I am, just force choking things all by myself. Oh sure, I can have someone physically with me, but who is there to understand the real me? Who will be there to rub my shoulders after a hard day of killing Jedi? Know what I mean? ;)

Sounds like you are immersed :)

Sooo... I did indeed mess up the romance and I thought I'd share this so perhaps others won't make my mistake.

I've finished the quest line with Quinn and he wasn't flirty or romantic in the least.

During his 'dedicated to your legacy' speech I did get the option to tell him he was going to father my children, but it was more like a sperm donor than anything else.

I've watched videos of the quest line and I didn't get any of the flirt options that others did. No romance at all.

I know where I messed it up. There is a conversation that takes place with Quinn early on where he basically confronts you for flirting with him, this conversation is most likely the one where I messed up. At the time I was thinking that I'd stop flirting with him since it made him uncomfortable and maybe I didn't want him anyway since he was sort of a tight...well, you know. I didn't realize it would completely shut down the romance line.

So just a warning if you want the option to have the Quinn romance, watch how you answer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.