I don't think people are quite understanding my awesomeness

JediEwokFluff

The problem with MVP voting is that people usually look who has the most damage on their team or most healing and awards them the point, but I tend to be a close second in top damage and a close second in top healing.

For examplel an average end warzone screen can look like this:

Player A - 200,000 damage / 0 Protection / 20,000 healing

Me - 195,000 damage / 0 Protection / 180,000 healing

Player B - 20,000 damage / 0 Protection / 210,000 healing

0 MVP votes, while Player A gets four and Player B gets two.

There needs to be a new column for "Total Contribution Points" which combines all of your damage, protection, and healing. This will also, give the tanks some more love in the process as well.

Edited by JediEwokFluff

Usually don't vote, unless I was with a guildmate or someone really stood out to me.

I don't bother looking at the boards after the match, except for the quick glance at how many sorcs/bh's were in the match while waiting for the timer to hit 0 so I quit and re-queue asap.

I vote for the person that did the worst.

So do I, his name is usually Fidopro, Jimra or ZDProletariat.

OP - looking good bro. Mind if I ask where you got your tat, and pimp stick?

Edited by Jebi

The problem with MVP voting is that people usually look who has the most damage on their team or most healing and awards them the point, but I tend to be a close second in top damage and a close second in top healing.

For examplel an average end warzone screen can look like this:

Player A - 200,000 damage / 0 Protection / 20,000 healing

Me - 195,000 damage / 0 Protection / 180,000 healing

Player B - 20,000 damage / 0 Protection / 210,000 healing

0 MVP votes, while Player A gets four and Player B gets two.

There needs to be a new column for "Total Contribution Points" which combines all of your damage, protection, and healing. This will also, give the tanks some more love in the process as well.

Plz I plant 3 bombs open the bridge open two shields and get 1 badge 1 dam badge.....I scored 6 times in huttball and got two badges oh oh two !!!!! and no one votes for me for you know winning us the game EVER they always look at the lame stats......

Ya I'm assassin I do all that in stealth but I am losing TONS on marks to win for you and you vote for the healer? even the healer gets 3 marks/ badges whatever they are.....

Least you could do is vote for the person who won the game for you while you were death matching it.

/thread.

Healers get my vote.

As a healer, thank you. I got tops 3 medals from healing (not trying to be some sort of bad *** war hero). Before the 4 medal comms cap I would get WAY fewer comms than everyone else, so every vote was GREATLY appreciated.

Edited by Laokoon

As a healer, thank you. I got tops 3 medals from healing (not trying to be some sort of bad *** war hero). Before the 4 medal comms cap I would get WAY fewer comms than everyone else, so every vote was GREATLY appreciated.

Yeah, 9 times out of 10 I'm voting for either whoever had top heals or whoever was actually healing me. Any incentive to keep healers playing, feel sorry for you guys come rateds lol.