Will you unsub once cross-server PvP goes live?

ZeusThunder

Don't ruin MY PvP because you're on a crappy low pop server. My server has no queue time problems and I want to play against and with the people I know.

really ? are you looking for easy games ?

total no sense bro since you can play 8VS8 in challenge mode its mean you can play VS who you know so stop QQ

and if you dont like rated just play normal mode :rolleyes:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So join a guild and host a pvp tournament. No need to be a selfish ******* and try to enforce restrictions on options.

Options are good.

You're right. You have the option of rerolling on any server you want. Leave mine alone.

really ? are you looking for easy games ?

The people on my server are not easy to beat. Where exactly did you extract that flawed assumption from?

Well theres always open world PvP & outlaws den if you want fight folks on your own server.

Personally I'm all for cross-server PvP sick of playing a random War-zones and long queues :)

I lol'd at this. I generally spent most of my time farming boxes there between queues as I knew that no one else bothered with it.

Have fun with your watered down pvp and long queues when GW2 does come out! :D

Anyone who is a serious pvper isn't going to be sticking around for this half-*** crap when it comes out.

GW1 flopped how is Gw2 gonna be the greatest thing out...:rolleyes:

competing with your server is what world pvp is for.

for those of you that are hurt by cross server warzone ques and the sense of community that defeats - get over it. warzones aren't the kind of pvp you should be excited for if you want community driven pvp. that's what world is for. and that's why we're getting a new world for it.

imo most people are just scared of having to play against other servers. cry me a river.

there are real pvpers in this mmo, and the devs have seen it and the want. or else we wouldnt be getting rated pvp. pvp was a side story for SW:TOR initially, and now they're implementing rated WZs and every patch has had pvp oriented changes?

seems to me like players in TOR are pvping.

Edited by Kiyoma

I don't honestly understand the argument for not having cross server warzones. Bioware explicitly said at the summit that they want you to play on both sides (imp and pub). If you want to play with the people on your server that are on the other side, no one is stopping you from making a character on that side and doing it. It is selfish to be so adamantly against something just because it doesn't directly positively affect you. There are many many more servers that will benefit from this than not, and I fully support it because I'm not an arrogant, selfish D-bag.

Furthermore, once you play against the people on your side over and over you will inevitably become keen on their tactics and their ability and it will soon become boring to play against the same people repeatedly, even if you do not always win.

Edited by Quesadilla

Anyone who is a serious pvper isn't going to be sticking around for this half-*** crap when it comes out.

want to bet i will not be going to guild war 2 ever and i am a hardcore pvper i like the idea of pvp based on starwars. Do i like the idea of cross server pvp yes it means i get to own more ppl not just the one on my server

Edited by Neoforcer

NO, just because i'm already done with the game. my sub runs out on 3-18 (among half a million of other quitters)

what you do with your subscription is of no consequence to anyone here but yourself, why are you telling us?

NO, just because i'm already done with the game. my sub runs out on 3-18 (among half a million of other quitters)

only by the way you are typing the date,i understood your motive...

the game does not come with bacon uh?

Have you seen GW2 PVP plans ?

Its lulzy as heck.

BIgger joke then pvp here :p

"us" are you some kind of forum spokesperson? or you just suffer from delusion of grandeur?

well...is it of consequence to you?

can you not see the above mentioned post?

are you not a part of the "us" lounging in the forums?

I really really hope they give us a way to only play with people from our own server. I don't mind fighting against players from other servers, but I do not want to group with them. I believe in esprit de corps. If they just throw everyone from multiple servers into the queue for both sides, I'll probably just stop pvp in this game, which will eventually lead to me leaving the game soon than I would normally. Edited by Vydor_HC

I really really hope they give us a way to only play with people from our own server. I don't mind fighting against players from other servers, but I do not want to group with them. I believe in esprit de corp. If they just throw everyone from multiple servers into the queue for both sides, I'll probably just stop pvp in this game, which will eventually lead to me leaving the game soon than I would normally.

Either you got a group or its random. I doubt that you can "feel" if this or that guy comes from your server, so in total it doesn't really matter imho.

Hello everyone,

We have recently had to clean up a number of posts in this thread that were in violation of our Rules of Conduct and wanted to remind everyone to stay on topic while avoiding the following:

• Personal Attacks or Insults.

• Engaging in back and forth arguments with an individual about the merits of their argument without adding to the topic at hand.

• Replying in a manner that adds nothing constructive to the conversation.

We appreciate your cooperation in this matter and will continue to monitor the conversation. Above all else please remember that we are here to help with issues that come up, you need not respond to them and extend the argument. In short, flag don't flame. This thread is not being closed, please feel free to carry on so long as you abide by the forum rules.