The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Will you unsub once cross-server PvP goes live?

ZeusThunder

The only way I'd still subscribe after cross-server PvP is if it was a "same server preferred" system in which you'd only go to cross-server if the queue took longer than 10 minutes or so.

If it's anything else, and I'm no longer able to compete against people on my server than it's a game-breaker for me and I'm done. Honestly the PvP in itself is not that great, it's the same-server aspect of the current PvP model that makes me enjoy it.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way I'd still subscribe after cross-server PvP is if it was a "same server preferred" system in which you'd only go to cross-server if the queue took longer than 10 minutes or so.

If it's anything else, and I'm no longer able to compete against people on my server than it's a game-breaker for me and I'm done. Honestly the PvP in itself is not that great, it's the same-server aspect of the current PvP model that makes me enjoy it.

I like your same server preferred idea.

Your a joke, unsub now. How can you complain about such needed tools like this, light and standard servers take forever 2 que, and I doubt your involved with the enemy team while pvping, unless your one of the losers that tries to talk instead of win, they have group invites for a reason, get over yourself this is a great thing.

Your a joke, unsub now. How can you complain about such needed tools like this, light and standard servers take forever 2 que, and I doubt your involved with the enemy team while pvping, unless your one of the losers that tries to talk instead of win, they have group invites for a reason, get over yourself this is a great thing.

You're*

As always, it's all about queue times with everyone.

It's okay if there is no more community, it's okay if we have a quarter of each team afk'ing each match, it's okay if PvP is truly a gear grind and nothing else, it's okay that there is no consequences for acting like a jerk in WZ's....as long as the queues are fast.

What is the point of fast queues if the PvP is no longer fun?

Go play guild wars bro, your not missed, your loss.

Have fun with your watered down pvp and long queues when GW2 does come out! :D

Anyone who is a serious pvper isn't going to be sticking around for this half-*** crap when it comes out.

Well theres always open world PvP & outlaws den if you want fight folks on your own server.

Personally I'm all for cross-server PvP sick of playing a random War-zones and long queues :)

It's okay if there is no more community, it's okay if we have a quarter of each team afk'ing each match, it's okay if PvP is truly a gear grind and nothing else, it's okay that there is no consequences for acting like a jerk in WZ's....as long as the queues are fast.

You can not have fun, even faster!

I will unsub if they do not introduce cross realm pvp soon, so they are screwed either way.

Seriously tho, if you're on a somewhat small server and are somewhat well known, you spend the entire warzone being trained by 4 baddies who are trying to prove something. Sure, you're team wins easily while this is happening, but it's really not very much fun.

You're kidding yourself if you think "community" has anything to do with preventing afkers and removing the fun from pvp.

The community in this game is almost non existent on most servers considering since the game is so solo friendly nobody wants to group for anything pve wise and a ton of servers are ghost towns.

I probably won't unsub when the change happens, but I won't be happy either. I definitely think the cross server queues will cause me to unsub sooner than I otherwise might (because, at some point, the community will be the only reason to stick with the game and cross-server anything is bad for community).

I am willing to bet that every issue that you have now other than a shorter queue will still be problems when it is cross server. It won't get any better and it could actually be far far worse.

AFKERs

Lousy players

Premades rolling you

etc.

PvP is fun no matter who you face. Any "serious" PvPer would welcome more challengers.

As for community, I'm glad your server has a great community for you to pvp, or do anything with. A lot of servers have nothing. And those of us that don't want to abandon multiple toons or legacy levels are stuck not being able to accomplish anything. You wait for hours for WZs that don't pop and enjoy your serious pvp then.

Have fun in GW2, and the game after that, and the game after that....

Screw this so called server community. If they had cross server, maybe I wouldn't have cancelled my sub. Tired of the queue...which is compounded with the RNG BM token drop rate. Some of us who never got to exploit Ilum trading did it the normal, frustrating way.

Edited by Seurot

i already unsubbed too, but cross server pvp will certainly help those on low pop servers (ie most of the servers)

i'd rather see free transfers and mergers than x-server queues though.

Edited by Evuke

Have fun with your watered down pvp and long queues when GW2 does come out! :D

Anyone who is a serious pvper isn't going to be sticking around for this half-*** crap when it comes out.

Anyone who is a serious PvPer and came to this game expecting great pvp obviously wasn't paying attention to the game development.