Extractable tier 2 mods?

Illyean

In the 1.2 notes/video/threads... now is this telling me that the much waited for ability to remove the currently un-removable mod is only going to extend as far as tier 2 gear (columni/champion) or am I missing something?

If so, really? wth for? why not tier 3 (Rakata/Battlemaster)?

In the 1.2 notes/video/threads... now is this telling me that the much waited for ability to remove the currently un-removable mod is only going to extend as far as tier 2 gear (columni/champion) or am I missing something?

That is how I took it. So much for not looking like everyone else at the end.

You are misunderstanding the tiers, tiers indicate what set bonus goes with that gear. Tier 1 is the only gear released yet, that includes Tier 1.1 Tionese, Tier 1.2 Columi, and Tier 1.3 Rakata.

Tier 2 armor/weapons will be coming with the new Operations in patch 1.2

ok, as an exercise in clear concise communication BioWare yet again come bottom of the class, but taking that at face value (cant find anything to confirm it) are they saying mods removable from tier 2 (the new gear) and just not mentioning they would be removable from tier 1 (the current gear) or what?

AFAIK, the current gear has and is always referred to as tier 1, 2 and 3. New gear would logically be refereed to as tier 4.

Seriously these folks need to hire a communications manager, or at least someone with a reasonable grasp of English :)

They have said multiple times that all the gear will have removable mods.

AFAIK, the current gear has and is always referred to as tier 1, 2 and 3. New gear would logically be refereed to as tier 4.

I have never heard Bioware refer to the current gear by a tier at all, but 1.1, 1.2, and 1.3 is what makes sense given MMO conventions (they have the same set bonus). They called the new stuff in 1.2 tier 2.

Edited by XavinNydek

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.