Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Whats the best looking ship?

permz

So far I think the imperial agents ship looks the best. Man that thing looks slick.

The interior of the Agent ship is probably the best, yes... it has a great bridge, wood floors, and attractive decorations.

However, in terms of exterior appearance I think it looks lousy -- just a Naboo Cruiser knock-off with a few guns tacked on.

For overall best-in-show, I'd take the Jedi vessel. It looks like it is rock-solid, the interior is easy to navigate and even easier on the eyes, and it resembles the rugged look of a lot of the ships from the Oirignal Trilogy.

In a close second, IMO, for these same reasons would be the Trooper ship, whose interior drags it down slightly because of the funky cockpit design and bars-on-the-windows view.

Edited by AJediKnight

I think the Sith ship is the best looking exterior.

It'd make a lot better impression if the foils actually opened in combat like they were supposed to. They open fractionally on takeoffs, and that's it.

On the interior, however, it is a total loser. Not only is it the most cramped vessel in the game, but the overly-dark color scheme is a complete loser. The cockpit is also a jumbled mess, and pales in comparison to the appearance of most of the other ships in TOR.

Edited by AJediKnight

Weird, I'm the opposite as the above poster. I love the Agent exterior, but I find its interior to be kinda simple in terms of its floor plan.

Best interior has got to be the Smuggler. Interesting floor plan and a nice lived-in feel.

I love the defender's exterior

Really?

A republic ship being better then a Sith'?

Impossible!

Nothing republic is better then an Imperial. Nothing!

Edited by RikHar

The Agent ship interior is comfortable indeed, but it's more Mass Effect than Star Wars as you guys so accurately have pointed out.

For raw looks I like the Fury Class Imperial Interceptor, it's like returning to Tie Fighter, the old Lucasarts title of some fame, for those old enough to remember it.

---

Some fame? It should be mandatory in all schools all over the world! If people didn't finish Tie Fighter and X-wing they have no place holding a diploma.

Hm, I like my Jedi Cruiser, the Fury is very reminiscent of Tie Fighters and Darth Maul's ship at the same time. The Agent ship I'm not very fond of, it's supposed to be a stealthy cruiser that doesn't look military with it's hidden weapons and **** but it has some bigass cannons for everyone to see. The Smuggler's ship is epic(as it should be.).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.