Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

WTH is wrong with people

salemz

You people who put your copy of the game you bought in your sig got some serious issue.

My sig is gonna read

Standard Copy because this game is Meh at best!Friends made me play.

I find it amusing that you say what your Sig is going to say, yet your sig actually says:

Swtor Longest Que in the history of MMO's

Which, by the way, is patently false.

[/b][/i]I find it amusing that you say what your Sig is going to say, yet your sig actually says:

I find it a little more amusing that his friends "made" him play. And apparently "made" him spend even more time involved with the game by hanging around in the forums :cool:

[/b][/i]I find it amusing that you say what your Sig is going to say, yet your sig actually says:

Gratz on the sig i can't wait to destroy you in game. YOu may have to wait 60 days at the current rate of waves.

I find it a little more amusing that his friends "made" him play. And apparently "made" him spend even more time involved with the game by hanging around in the forums :cool:

Of course i am spending time in the forums this ****ed up company has me up at 6am just to tell me they let 1 day in.