Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

..Huh.

Failstar

"Failstar, you've already gone through a lot together so don't let Qyzen Fess down. Log back into the game to continue your discovery of the galaxy with Failstar or another hero."

So, I get sending e-mails out for folks who are unsubscribed, but this one confuses me. I've decided to take a break from playing until 1.2 since I burnt myself out. Still paying for the sub, not terribly concerned.

Why am I being encouraged to log back in when I'm still paying though? O.o;;...It's my money..I'll log in when I please?

"Failstar, you've already gone through a lot together so don't let Qyzen Fess down. Log back into the game to continue your discovery of the galaxy with Failstar or another hero."

So, I get sending e-mails out for folks who are unsubscribed, but this one confuses me. I've decided to take a break from playing until 1.2 since I burnt myself out. Still paying for the sub, not terribly concerned.

Why am I being encouraged to log back in when I'm still paying though? O.o;;...It's my money..I'll log in when I please?

Qyzen Fess misses the time you spent together, he just wants it to be like when you first met again!

don't make him beg, he's proud but he will if he has to.

Wow... that's tiptoeing around the borders of harrassment. I mean, as a paying customer, don't you have an expectation to choose your own play times, and not get hit with ads?

I got one of those awhile ago. I'm guessing it's random?

Edited by Apocalypsezero

probably because the developers feel (and probably rightfully so) that a cessation of playing is the first step towards unsubcribing. You don't play for a while, you realize you don't really miss playing, (or move on to other things that replace it) and then you cancel your sub.

I expect most people that cancel do so because they've just drifted away, not because they get fed up at something and quickly cancel their sub in a huff.

Wow... that's tiptoeing around the borders of harrassment. I mean, as a paying customer, don't you have an expectation to choose your own play times, and not get hit with ads?

Pretty sure they either:

A.) Reserve the right to email past and present account holders or

B.) Have an option to have them stop sending emails to you.

I always chuckle when I see the Civil Rights advocates pop out of the woodwork, never mind the fact that every one of us agreed to a LOT of terms and conditions when clicking "I Agree".

I always chuckle when I see the Civil Rights advocates pop out of the woodwork, never mind the fact that every one of us agreed to a LOT of terms and conditions when clicking "I Agree".
Without even reading what they were. ^.^

Besides, you can't let Qyzen score all the points by himself!

Pretty sure they either:

A.) Reserve the right to email past and present account holders or

B.) Have an option to have them stop sending emails to you.

When said Civil Rights advocate is someone looking for anything and everything to further their little hate crusade, it's hardly surprising. Though I do agree, it is chuckle worthy. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.