Huttball --discretion--

Akorios

I am really have a compliant about inquisiher and counsulars in huttball. The only class to have a force speed or any burst speed which if they are a good one they know about the trick which u can cast it and just leap right over the hazard. I am thinking they need to do something about this either make where u can't use it like stealth or their vanish while carrying the ball or give everyone a abliity like this to make it a even playing field to other classes and if they do nothing then they will always be the prefer ball carriers.

Hint:

Huttball is not 8 ball carriers vs 8 ball carriers with 16 balls in play.

Doesn't matter is a certain class / spec is better at one role (carrying the ball).

And FYI various classes have advantages as a ball carrier. And without people healing them, stopping the enemy from grabbing the ball as soon as they score, etc they will lose.

I am really have a compliant about inquisiher and counsulars in huttball. The only class to have a force speed or any burst speed which if they are a good one they know about the trick which u can cast it and just leap right over the hazard. I am thinking they need to do something about this either make where u can't use it like stealth or their vanish while carrying the ball or give everyone a abliity like this to make it a even playing field to other classes and if they do nothing then they will always be the prefer ball carriers.

LOL please don't compare force speed to stealth.

But since you want to :

Force speed is 2 secs..... Stealth is forever

Force speed you can see the ball carrier..... Stealth you can't

Force speed can be used to get by 1 obstacle. Yes it sucks if you are not prepared with people waiting on the other side of the fire. But whose fault is that?

Edited by GaryCartel

As a CONSULAR (your spelling is atrocious for the classes... LOL), I am not even the preferred ball carrier due to our being so squishy.

The best ball carriers are quite honestly the tank classes. If you get tank class carrying the ball and 1 or 2 healers with them it won't matter who is chasing them... they'll score (albeit at a slightly slower speed).

If you want to say one class has a ball carrying advantage look to Jedi Guardians and Sith Warriors. They can leap - push back - leap to gain a ton of ground (more than force speed gets us) and have the armor and cooldowns to withstand a ton of damage while doing so.

I think OP is trollin'

Hint:

Huttball is not 8 ball carriers vs 8 ball carriers with 16 balls in play.

Doesn't matter is a certain class / spec is better at one role (carrying the ball).

And FYI various classes have advantages as a ball carrier. And without people healing them, stopping the enemy from grabbing the ball as soon as they score, etc they will lose.

It does matter - a inquis/cons or a warrior/guardian (basically the force classes) is far better at scoring with little to no support than the other classes, and on top of that this advantage stacks with more of them.

Force classes own huttball.

As a CONSULAR (your spelling is atrocious for the classes... LOL), I am not even the preferred ball carrier due to our being so squishy.

The best ball carriers are quite honestly the tank classes. If you get tank class carrying the ball and 1 or 2 healers with them it won't matter who is chasing them... they'll score (albeit at a slightly slower speed).

Aren't shadows / assassin tank class?

It does matter - a inquis/cons or a warrior/guardian (basically the force classes) is far better at scoring with little to no support than the other classes, and on top of that this advantage stacks with more of them.

Force classes own huttball.

If 1 char is scoring solo against your team you deserve to lose.

It's like the complaints I see about abilities which pull allies. They amount to "We ignore this class and let him run past us and then he pulls the ball carrier!". Well guess what, any class could have run past you if you ignore them and the ball carrier could have just passed instead of being pulled. Pass & pull have the same range.

If 1 char is scoring solo against your team you deserve to lose.

It's like the complaints I see about abilities which pull allies. They amount to "We ignore this class and let him run past us and then he pulls the ball carrier!". Well guess what, any class could have run past you if you ignore them and the ball carrier could have just passed instead of being pulled. Pass & pull have the same range.

So which of the Force based classes do you play?

(I play a Sage).

It is complaint too. I hope this guy speaks another language first if not No child left behind is not working.

You can be stunned in the acid with force speed on. You can be pulled back. big deal. Learn the skills that other classes have and learn to counter them with your team.

I don't waste my speed running over the acid I save it to run across the goal line or save a mate.

LOL please don't compare force speed to stealth.

But since you want to :

Force speed is 2 secs..... Stealth is forever

Force speed you can see the ball carrier..... Stealth you can't

Force speed can be used to get by 1 obstacle. Yes it sucks if you are not prepared with people waiting on the other side of the fire. But whose fault is that?

I don't believe you can stealth and carry the ball.

At least on my Smuggler I am not able to. If I should be able to, care to explain how?

I don't believe you can stealth and carry the ball.

At least on my Smuggler I am not able to. If I should be able to, care to explain how?

Nope, if you stealth with the ball, it resets to the neutral point. ;)

To win PvP the most important thing is team work. I'm sure that your team has what you need to win or at least get very close.

The problem?

People don't communicate and it get's worst. Some people CANT communicate. They are either young kids who have the chat window turned off or Foreigners who can't speak English (no offense you peeps are great!).

So again if you want to win learn important chat words in diff languages! And talk to your other players!!

If you work together you can win.

To win PvP the most important thing is team work. I'm sure that your team has what you need to win or at least get very close.

The problem?

People don't communicate and it get's worst. Some people CANT communicate. They are either young kids who have the chat window turned off or Foreigners who can't speak English (no offense you peeps are great!).

So again if you want to win learn important chat words in diff languages! And talk to your other players!!

If you work together you can win.

This.

The amount of times I see an entire team chase the 3-4 player pre-made to our touchline is shocking.

Guess what happens next? They score and none of our players are anywhere near the middle. So the other half of the enemy team immediately pickup the ball when it spawns and quickly run / pass it back to our touchline again.