Who would win...?

WindChill

No idea where to post this but me and a friend got into discussion over something rather odd and I guess you can say pointless. Anyway here is the question...to those that know both series.

Who would win in an all out fight between...

Revan and The Fourth Hokage

Now I know these two series are completely different but humor me, if all rules apply such as Revan has access to all his force powers and a lightsaber and Minato has access to all his techniques who would win? Now I did not choose Revan out of fanboiism since I am in no way a Revan fanboy but rather because he seemed like a safe choice. In that I mean he is without a doubt a powerful force user but not anywhere the most powerful. In other words the guy is good at what he does and basically the same goes for Minato A.K.A the Fourth Hokage. Considered one of the most gifted and powerful ninja/shinobi to have lived but arguably not the strongest ever.

If placed in an arena, very large since Kages tend to use LARGE battlefields when they fight with all the possible elements(earth/fire/water/etc.) who would win?

Ill start it off, honestly I have no idea -_- my friend did make a fine argument as to how Minato lacks many offensive attacks and has been mostly seen as a great defender. The only attack we have seen him produce was the Rasengan and his summons. Such as being able to summon Gamabunta. Could the Rasengan possibly deflect a lightsaber? O_o

Pointless discussion begin!

Edited by WindChill

No idea where to post this but me and a friend got into discussion over something rather odd and I guess you can say pointless. Anyway here is the question...to those that know both series.

Who would win in an all out fight between...

Revan and The Fourth Hokage

Now I know these two series are completely different but humor me, if all rules apply such as Revan has access to all his force powers and a lightsaber and Minato has access to all his techniques who would win? Now I did not choose Revan out of fanboiism since I am in no way a Revan fanboy but rather because he seemed like a safe choice. In that I mean he is without a doubt a powerful force user but not anywhere the most powerful. In other words the guy is good at what he does and basically the same goes for Minato A.K.A the Fourth Hokage. Considered one of the most gifted and powerful ninja/shinobi to have lived but arguably not the strongest ever.

If placed in an arena, very large since Kages tend to use LARGE battlefields when they fight with all the possible elements(earth/fire/water/etc.) who would win?

Ill start it off, honestly I have no idea -_- my friend did make a fine argument as to how Minato lacks many offensive attacks and has been mostly seen as a great defender. The only attack we have seen him produce was the Rasengan and his summons. Such as being able to summon Gamabunta. Could the Rasengan possibly deflect a lightsaber? O_o

Pointless discussion begin!

I'm gonna go with....Wolverine...