Official Q&A Thread for March 16th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When are you guys going to fix the raid frames for the warzones. This bug has been in since beta and still continues to persist non stop in warzones where you have 1 person missing from the raid frame. With ranked warzones coming out, having this bug is just going to cause entire teams to leave the warzone immediately and re-que and if they do stay, put them basically one player down. It wouldn't be so bad atm if the focus target mechanic actually worked, but 1/2 the time the moment they are out of range of you, it just disappears again.

I would like to know if you guys plan to let imperials get some of the social oranges on the repulic side and same with the republic? it seems werid that the formal female outfit is on the republic side and the male version is on the imperial side. I would really like to get the formal dress for my sith sorc, seeing as all the sorc styles are honestly very ugly.

When my Jedi was promised something with "Gree ingenuity" I expected something different from the usual rewards. None of the loot in SWTOR seems to have a story or falls outside of the expected paramaters of randomly generated loot and so is, in a word, boring. Any chance of adding the odd item which adds some color?

How will the Guild Symbols work? By this I mean, are they created by BioWare and we can only choose Symbol Combinations + Colors of Symbol or will Guilds be able to submit a Symbol Design to BioWare who will then Yay/Nay the Design.

What are your plans to give companions more use / make them feel alive for level 50 players?

Currently there are dailies, but that's not exactly fun end-game content. Seen many people offer great suggestions, like

- Allowing their use in ops (could be completely new future ops)

- Not counting them towards player limit in FPs (new difficulty mode maybe),

- Special flashpoints for solo play with (multiple) companions

What are your intentions? Legacy gives more powers when using companion, but there's no content to use them in!

I am concerned about the extremely low population on my server for the Republic, am I wasting my time with my legacy if the server is closed even if we were allowed a transfer and/or curious what if anything you were planning on doing for this obvious problem that seems to expand across many servers?

Are there plans to do a polish pass on codex entries? Right now there are tons of entries that can not be obtained due to bugs or because they are just plain missing from the game. In addition it is confusing that many count for a planet that the entry is not even on. This may seem minor but completionists like to tick all the boxes, and these bugs are preventing that. There are two threads what compile this information pretty well:

Republic:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=292539

Empire:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=104803

Is BioWare considering to improve the real poor character creation tool and introduce a surgery tool to alter our characters in game?

It's really hard to have your story and immerse with your toon if they look like everybody else.

Suggestion for bodytype problem:

Bodytypes can stay the same, instead sliders must be introduced for height and weight.

Thanks in advance.

First off, I want to thank the Dev Team for the substantive, informative update on the status of same-gender companion romances we received from the Guild Summit. That's what we were looking for. Thank you. On to my question:

There is a marked difference in the number of conversational [Flirt] promts encountered when playing a female rather than a male character. Are there plans to address this and, on that same note, are there any plans to make conversational [Flirt] prompts available as same-gender content?

Edited by Uluain

Any plans for allowing players to remove mods from Battlemaster and/or Rakata gear so we can put them in in orange custom gear (above the current 2)? Also, are there plans to making all 4/5 items removable from said gears?

I'm disappointed that there aren't any more 4/5 slot craftable orange gear/weapons. I look like every other character on the server. I'm also not going to carry around a 3rd set of armor that is just for looks.

It would be great to be able to have a truly customized look for my character but still retain the level 140 stats of the battlemaster and rakata gear.

any chance of seeing legacy system serverwide?because i and more people love lvl up imp char on one server and rep chars on other server so we wont get legacy if we havent it on the same server and i think that it is silly