SHOULDER SLAM ....why the heck not in PvP?

Hamouti

:mad::mad:Its our single biggest Melee hit and you wont let us use it in PvP? I mean, Powertech is not going to do big damage but you think this skill is OP??? Honestly, other classes can pwn a powertech so easy its not funny... At least Gimme something to hit them back with a little hard. You know, I have to get close to use its not like I can spam it.

EVERY class has the kind of skill: XXX Dmg on Weak/standard and strong mobs when incapacited.(No gold, no bosses)

Its designed for PvE not PvP. Other thing would be to enable it for all the classes in PvP.

wat

5char

You know, considering how many people I've talked to who 100% honestly believe the most absurd stuff in this game. I have a hard time picking out trolls anymore.

I keep a glimmer of hope that people are not really that stupid when they post such odd comments.

:mad::mad:I mean, Powertech is not going to do big damage but you think this skill is OP???

Why would Powertech not do big damage, exactly? Pyro Powertech is amazing PvP DPS. I agree that I want Shoulder Slam, but make it the Merc's interrupt in PvP