Give space combat life, give it PVP,

PowerPure

Easy is not my concern if I am paying them to do the job.

Hint: they were getting paid to do their job before you started subscribing.

And yes, your suggestion has already been given. Many times.

Hint: they were getting paid to do their job before you started subscribing.

And yes, your suggestion has already been given. Many times.

agrees, has been covered many times and replys have been given from the dev's. A nice forums search would benifit the OP greatly :)

Agree, the space aspect of this game is very disapointing. Instant travel doesnt give you the feel thats its supposed to be a huge galaxy and space combat is just awfull. The only thing StarTrek Online did well was its space travel/comabt, would be nice to see something implemted like that in SWTOR in future. Better still BW should go back in time and check out Elite Frontier or even adopt someing like EVE but obviously on smaller scale.

This again? Seriously?

Okay, here is the deal. Space combat in TOR is a mini-game. MINI-game. It's perfectly acceptable the way it is, because its not the main event. This is a planet based, character based, traditional mmo. The space combat is extra, it's free exp and credits for you to enjoy or pass up daily.

If you want Space combat I recommend EVE online, because that's a game developed around it. Space combat is a big, complicated thing that would eat up just as much time and resources as the rest of the game. What you are asking for is HUGE, and before you go off acting like you're entitled to something you might want to think about the implications.

There is a lot of this game to add, a lot to fix, and a lot to do. Space combat just isn't important.

I'm perfectly happy with Starfox 64, it's an entertaining diversion and a good break from the leveling grind.

Agree, the space aspect of this game is very disapointing. Instant travel doesnt give you the feel thats its supposed to be a huge galaxy and space combat is just awfull. The only thing StarTrek Online did well was its space travel/comabt, would be nice to see something implemted like that in SWTOR in future. Better still BW should go back in time and check out Elite Frontier or even adopt someing like EVE but obviously on smaller scale.

There is a reason thats the only thing Startrek did well.

This again? Seriously?

Okay, here is the deal. Space combat in TOR is a mini-game. MINI-game.

True, it´s so "Mini" that it´s barely worth playing

It's perfectly acceptable the way it is, because its not the main event.

Not for me, not for anyone else who ever played SW Galaxies, any X-Wing or Battlefront Game

This is a planet based, character based, traditional mmo.

If that is the plan for the future, it´s the biggest mistake in game dev history

If you want Space combat I recommend EVE online, because that's a game developed around it.

Nope, in that case I suggest LucasArts talks to Totally Games and develops a Space Flight MMO, not overcomplicated outside of ship EVE style, but action-based cockpit view dogfight, capital ship fight and trading like Privateer, Freelancer or X-Wing Alliance, exploring the universe without rails. I´ll happily subscribe to that instead.

Space combat is a big, complicated thing that would eat up just as much time and resources as the rest of the game. What you are asking for is HUGE, and before you go off acting like you're entitled to something you might want to think about the implications.

Yes, it´s big and complicated, and Bioware recently earned tons of money with big expectations. They should better try to meet them, disclose their plans on that issue and give a "STAR Wars" game some "Stars" instead of planetary point and click.

Space combat just isn't important.

Says who? To me white crystals, more endgame content and coloring armor is not important, perhaps they listen to me instead and work on some SPACE parts of a SPACE MMO ?

Edited by Lord_Ravenhurst