[Stream] Girl plays level 50 Marauder (Help me defeat operatives)

Christiee

What kind of operatives? Scrappers or sawbones equivalents (I dont know the IA names)? As annihilation, you won't kill a sawbones unless he ****s up. With scrappers you have to limit the initial damage they can do as much as possible. If you can go berserk you'll mitigate their offense even more.

In both cases, you either want to burst em down real quick when they start to go low on HP, or save choke, use it, and finish with 2 ravage strikes + vicious throw.

i have same problem, though but i accepted the fact that its more or less our anti - class!

yesterday i even experienced it: they have two stuns a short and a long one

i have 600 + expertise he pops out of nowhere stuns me and before i can remove the second stun im dead...

for some reason i have that ok .. die and go again but at same reason you think: what is his anti class? I mean if you can pump out THAT much damage in 5 secs time comming out of stealth (which is a big advantage) is a bit ridiculous his biggest crit on me was 5168!

but i cant really find a way to counter that, because you dont see him comming and in pvp

your often focused on objectives. the thing is he rarely gets caught because he kills people so fast that he restealths immediatly after and continues his killing spree

i might be doing something wrong i dunno but i feel the OP pain :) definatly because the second time you come back at a point, you know hes going to pop up somewhere and BAM dead u r ... again without being able to dish out damage and slow is mobility.

Edited by Alegoss

The anticlass is the juggernaut - I play both marauder and juggernaut, and operatives that try to get the jump on me when I'm playing as a juggernaut merely make a small dent in my armor. Edited by Vetril

It's the stabby mc stab ones where they come out of invisible and stun you and stab you to death. I just can't seem to get out of their stuns quick enough or counter them. Thanks for those who came to my stream. I stream both pvp and pve so you're welcome to join anytime and yes I always interact with the people in chat :D

It's the stabby mc stab ones where they come out of invisible and stun you and stab you to death. I just can't seem to get out of their stuns quick enough or counter them. Thanks for those who came to my stream. I stream both pvp and pve so you're welcome to join anytime and yes I always interact with the people in chat :D

Use your break for the 2nd stun, pop saber ward, Frenzy and berserk, stack dots > berserk > then choke or force camo, cloak of pain helps a lot.

They shouldn't be a big problem with all your self healing.

yeah but i guess she has standards so there goes my chances.

eh it's not like i'm going to e-worship her or try to get with her.

I will give her tips on how to be a better marauder, but i'd do that for anyone.