250000 credits for a crystal i paid $160 for

JhingXX

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is A LOT of tears.

You weren't crying when they didn't have end-game Color Crystal. Why cry now?

Besides, credits are easy to get in this game. VERY easy.

I don't care about an end-game crystal, nor did I mention it. And if credits are easy for you to get then send me some. I'm Jhingxx on Sanctume of Exaulted. come on bigtime send me 250000.

I gotta agree on this, for an item that we received as a preorder bonus, or as an item we received as a CE, I don't see why we have to pay for it again in-game. if there will be higher tiers of that crystal it should be free for those who meet the requirements

You have access to it. People who did not pre-order do not.

You didn't have to pay $160 to pre-order the game.

In fact, pre-order costs the same as non pre-orders. Just the normal $60. :rolleyes:

Edited by Kourage

All the pre-order promised us was a free crystal, not a few free crystals. You should already find yourself privileged enough that you actually have access to that vendor over all those who did not pre-order. You still have the perk of being part of the only people with the yellow black crystal.

I did the pre order

i got the yellow black crystal

why should I pay for it ingame?

I don't get it. Either you

A) Have the crystal already, in which case your whining is absurd, or

B) Don't have the crystal, in which case your statement is wrong, and instead you're whining over a measly 250k which you can make in a few hours of dailies.

All the pre-order promised us was a free crystal, not a few free crystals. You should already find yourself privileged enough that you actually have access to that vendor over all those who did not pre-order. You still have the perk of being part of the only people with the yellow black crystal.

ok, I'll go along with that. You, my friend are reasonable. I accept your terms.

I don't get it. Either you

A) Have the crystal already, in which case your whining is absurd, or

B) Don't have the crystal, in which case your statement is wrong, and instead you're whining over a measly 250k which you can make in a few hours of dailies.

or C) this is an taco/burrito conversation. Nachos.

I gotta agree on this, for an item that we received as a preorder bonus, or as an item we received as a CE, I don't see why we have to pay for it again in-game. if there will be higher tiers of that crystal it should be free for those who meet the requirements

Not to be a smart ***, but the one of the requirements to meet is to have 250000 credits ;)

YOu got the crystal that you preordered. This is a new crystal with the same look and better stats. As an additional bonus to the one you already got you now have the ability to buy this crystal.

Your perks were a free crystal and access to an exclusive vendor. Why are you complaining again?

Pre-order bonuses, and even edition bonuses, are typically are entry level items that lose their value after a few levels. LotRO, for instance, gave a ring and a cloak, both of which provided a few points to a couple of stats that were worthless before level 15 because in-game items earned at that level provided higher levels of those stats. Such bonus items do not, and should not, provide long term benefits in game. They should be fluff or very minor bonuses at early levels that are quickly replaced by items earned in the game.

Therefore, your point is flawed because the crystal you (and I) paid for with our preorders is a low level crystal providing only a few points to a specific stat. The fact that there is a similarly colored crystal providing higher level stats is completely and utterly irrelevant. In other words, you don't have to pay for it "again" because it is not the same crystal, which means you did not pay for it the first time.

Oh, and by the way, someone else is correct. The black and yellow crystal was a pre-order bonus. The fact that you bought the CE, which provided other bonuses, is likewise irrelevant.

This is a pretty simple answer.

If you were to get the +41 stat crystal for free, this would constitute an in-game advantage over other players. You shouldn't get that for buying the CE.

The way you get +41 stat crystals in this game are now either run Kaon, get your rakata wep, or pay 250k (or more if you want white). Buying the CE does not entitle you to one.

The color isn't the reason you have to pay, its the stats and to make sure you don't get an in-game statistical advantage over other players for free.

I don't care what the non-CE edition ppl say. That CE crystal should have scaled with me.

its a pre order not a ce crystal the statue on your desk licking up your tears is the ce stuff

Edited by bandraoi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.