Madness PvP kinda broken?

Darometh

well, with 1.1.5 and dots no longer interrupts interacting, even the placing of dots wont interrupt, cause lightning charge discharge and creeping terror initial dmg is considered as a dot. I think its pretty disappointing that even the ultimate madness skill cant interrupt them at all

You'll have to use an instant cast spammable no coldown 30ft ability then. Or even one with a 6s cooldown. Life is so hard.

Not saying I'm against DoTs not being able to interrupt capping, but do Assassins have any instant cast no cooldown (or even one with a 6s cd) ability with 30m range?

im not saying i want dots to interrupt interactions, i like it the way it is. its about the initial dmg of creeping terror and lightning chrage discharge. those 2 spells wont interrupt at all.

and the only 30m range spell that interrupts is death field, at least for an assassin.

im not saying i want dots to interrupt interactions, i like it the way it is. its about the initial dmg of creeping terror and lightning chrage discharge. those 2 spells wont interrupt at all.

and the only 30m range spell that interrupts is death field, at least for an assassin.

Your sign makes no sense...I took my time to translate it and oh my gawsh...Wasted 2 minutes of my life.

@OP: Your best bet is Death Field after all...Or you can do the better choice, no offense, and play Darkness.

Your sign makes no sense...I took my time to translate it and oh my gawsh...Wasted 2 minutes of my life.

@OP: Your best bet is Death Field after all...Or you can do the better choice, no offense, and play Darkness.

It makes sense, you just have to understand it.

Darkness is ok, at least more fun than deception faceroll, but i just love madness, but the idea that the 31 talent cant interrupt at least with its initial dmg just feels wrong

Look at it this way. Darkness 31pt talent has a 10m range, Deception 31pt has a 4m range. Neither are all that useful for interrupting caps. Also, if you have either of those 2 talents, you then don't have Death Field. So in the end Madness is still the best spec as far as interrupting caps.

i think the point of CT is that its more of a support skill in pvp doing a DoT and stunning for 2 seconds should be enough time for a allie to come over and help or long enough to hit them with another spell to interrupt them or to actually hit them with your light saber.