Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

**December 16th Waves**

KitOnlyHuman

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BIOWARE stop being so damn lazxy. SEND THE OTHER WAVES NOOOOOW. **** it's not that difficult **** you have had soooooooooooo much time to think about how your going to do this and how to split up the days and now you *********** up..... god damnit. c'mon

PS sorry for the nerd raging -_-

The Old Republic @SWTOR 2m

The second wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent. As always, check your spam folders!

IF YOU PREORDERED

AFTER DEC 9,

YOU ARE STILL

NOT IN

GAME.

Edited by Brene

their email servers are currently being used for sending out the Origin keys, so I guess EGA emails are gonna have to wait. way to screw over decemberists. :rolleyes:

Ok, lets do some math here.

Lets say they've got 4mil codes to send, which I consider a reasonable estimate.

Now, lets say their systems are slow, and can only handle 20000 e-mails/minute (this was considered medium-to-fast back in 2002 for Listserv servers). That means 200 minutes, or 3.33 hours.

That give us a reasonable time frame, unless they are either sending more than 4mil codes (which I doubt), or they have extremely crappy systems (which is possible).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.