**December 16th Waves**

KitOnlyHuman

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm officially pissed!!! What is the sense of pre-ordering if you can't acess the game!!! I've never bought a game and then couldn't play it!!! This is totally unacceptable, EA you've done it again ... everytime I buy one of your products I ALWAYS have a problem.

I'm guessing you can't redeem your code until you're granted EGA cuz I tried to enter mine and it said it's already being used...which would make me think I already did it but the box on the screen that says to redeem it isn't checked off.

People with that problem are being told to contact customer support

From seeing how things went yesterday. This my guess. Just a guess. They stopped with Dec 7th. Not sure if it was half the day or what. This is what I am thinking.

Wave 1: Rest of Dec 7th if any are left, first half of Dec 8th.

Wave 2: Rest of Dec 8th, part of Dec 9th.

Wave 3: Rest of Dec 9th, part of Dec 10th.

Wave 4: Rest of Dec 10th, part of the 11th.

Bonus wave is any: The rest spaced like above.

This is going off what was seen from yesterday as soon as December was hit. Seems a lot of people myself included got screwed over in Pre Access codes from retailers. Biggest one being Gamestop. Then they finally got there code the week of Dec 5th. While the actual number of pre orders are low, the redemption of the codes are very high spike like the first two days of July. This is just my opinion on the waves.

Well I'm officially pissed!!! What is the sense of pre-ordering if you can't acess the game!!! I've never bought a game and then couldn't play it!!! This is totally unacceptable, EA you've done it again ... everytime I buy one of your products I ALWAYS have a problem.

The game doesn't come out for four days. How dare they offer the option to play early based on how early you pre-ordered.

I've been super anxious for this whole week just reading these forums and keeping quiet, but today is the day and I can't be quiet forever. I validated registration on the 12th. not in. second wave hasn't gone out, and i'm not sure how many got in on the first wave.

Anyone have any info on who got in, or why waves aren't going out the same way they have for the past few days?

From seeing how things went yesterday. This my guess. Just a guess. They stopped with Dec 7th. Not sure if it was half the day or what. This is what I am thinking.

Wave 1: Rest of Dec 7th if any are left, first half of Dec 8th.

Wave 2: Rest of Dec 8th, part of Dec 9th.

Wave 3: Rest of Dec 9th, part of Dec 10th.

Wave 4: Rest of Dec 10th, part of the 11th.

Bonus wave is any: The rest spaced like above.

This is going off what was seen from yesterday as soon as December was hit. Seems a lot of people myself included got screwed over in Pre Access codes from retailers. Biggest one being Gamestop. Then they finally got there code the week of Dec 5th. While the actual number of pre orders are low, the redemption of the codes are very high spike like the first two days of July. This is just my opinion on the waves.

They're going for everyone today and it looks (from what rockjaw said on twitter) that dates are out of the window i.e. roll of the dice on who gets in when

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.