**December 16th Waves**

KitOnlyHuman

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I've tried being patient, tried holding off posting any frustrated rants, but this is getting ridiculous. This has to be the most poorly executed concept of an early access I've ever seen. Most people would rather deal with random disconnects and lags than being strung along. What did it for me was the 2 1/2 hour wait between waves. Seriously? The December orders already kind of got shafted yesterday, with only a week worth of invites left, and now this? To top it off, during that whole time not a peep from anyone as to why it was 2 1/2 hours. Well, we have 8-ish minutes until the next wave should be released, I guess I'll see if we're getting screwed around with for another hour and a half.

The 2 1/2 hour wait was so that they could process all of the digital pre-orders, charge our credit cards and email us our access codes.

Preordered game on November 20th. Game seller didn't have pre-code and didn't know what I meant by it. Finally got code last Tuesday after weekly calls to the store. Received a code that didn't reflect my purchase date but the day I got the code from the store, Dec 13th. Now I wait. I hope everyone who posts today gets in. This has been such a bummer.:)