New "scaling" UI and buffs\debuffs icons

NRieh

I found this one among GS texts. (here - http://dulfy.net/2012/03/05/swtor-guild-summitlive-blogging/) And it made my sawbones scoundrel cry.

Q: buffs and debuffs – too small right now and I can’t see – are those icons are resizeable individually

A: they are not in this build, if you scale your ops frame you can increase the size of the icons.

I'm just wondering, who ever got the idea that players need to have LARGE frames in order to track own hots\debuffs? I don't remember anyone ever complained that frames are too small. We expected normal trackable icons, not huge 1\2 screen healthbars, didn't we?

Anyone really cares for resizable maps and chats, when dot\hot depending classes need to play blind game or practice pixelhunting?

So they fix something, and instead of suggesting what could be added as more to the fix, you post a QQ here about it missing?

Ok then.

OP I agree with you, I simply don't agree (at all) with your post/presentation.

Edited by Ebbikenezer

I thought the same thing when it was mentioned on the live stream.

Buffs and debuff are super tiny on the operations frames- no matter how large you make the frames. This really needs to fixed.

Funny...I mentioned this last week and was told to l2p.

In addition to larger icons, it would be VERY helpful to have an option to only display negative effects (vs all of them) in ops/party frame.