Which Sith has ever been defeated(killed) without the other using the dark side?

Doodahh

Darth maul survived. However there is atleast one Sith who has ever been defeated without the other Jedi using the dark side. I know this because I personally killed Darth Malak as a full light sided Jedi and I'm sure it wasn't the only time he was killed by someone full light side.

Obi wan felt anger about quigon, defeated Maul for revenge.

At first he felt anger, but while dangling in the pit Obi-Wan cleared his mind and focused on the light side. But Maul never died anyway, so this doesn't answer the question anyway.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

canonically, Revan vs. Bastila and Revan vs. Malak, I believe.

Also the Zabrak Jedi Master beat the Sith pureblood in Return, and Satele crushing Malak against the wall in Hope.

The Jedi Knight and Jedi Consular could have beaten every Sith they came across with ever touching the Dark Side. I know I did.:)

*Edit* Wait, is there a legitimate point to this question, or is OP another 'Dark Side is leetz' troll?:confused:

Edited by drfumblez

canonically, Revan vs. Bastila and Revan vs. Malak, I believe.

Also the Zabrak Jedi Master beat the Sith pureblood in Return, and Satele crushing Malak against the wall in Hope.

The Jedi Knight and Jedi Consular could have beaten every Sith they came across with ever touching the Dark Side. I know I did.:)

The OP is saying killed, the Zabrak master didn't kill the pureblood Malgus did and Satele didn't kill Malgus. The OP is asking for killed ones.

The OP is saying killed, the Zabrak master didn't kill the pureblood Malgus did and Satele didn't kill Malgus. The OP is asking for killed ones.

The pureblood was dying anyway. He got an assist.:D

I assumed by the title that the 'defeated(killed)' was an and/or situation. should have specified just killed.:)

Jaina Solo killed Darth Caedus (her brother Jacen) without falling to the darkside or having to use darkside powers.

Your prime example. Not to mention, Darth Caedus was a beast, this is probably one of the most resolute examples of the light side conquering the dark in mortal combat between two equally powerful force users.

Your prime example. Not to mention, Darth Caedus was a beast, this is probably one of the most resolute examples of the light side conquering the dark in mortal combat between two equally powerful force users.

how is that a prime example? Caedus never even wanted to fight and was never going full.

Vader did not call upon the Dark Side to defeat the Emperor. If he had, he would not have been redeemed.

Mara Jade killed Luuke Skywalker (Luke's clone made by insane clone Joruus C'baoth) without giving into the Dark Side.

Mara Jade killed Joruus C'baoth without using the Dark Side.

Exar Kun's Dark Side spirit was eliminated by the power of the Light (much as I loathe KJA's work.)

Obi-Wan killed General Grievous pretty handily.

Also Darth Maul (whether he survived or not is still a bit open for debate, and the mechanism of that survival may be beyond the control of any involved parties, this is STILL a win for Obi-Wan.)

Obi-Wan defeated Anakin as well (though Anakin did "survive," barely, this is still a solid win for Obi-Wan.

Mace Windu vs. Sora Bulq.

To say nothing of the THOUSANDS of Sith the Jedi wipe out at the Ruusan Campaign.

lol there is plenty of cases...

one more blantly Nomi sunrider beat Ulic quel droma. Using a technique that sever Ulic from the force permantly... i mean there is no beating that. :p a sith lord without the force is like a child, no matter how powerfull he was.

Op if you point is to make the dark side more powerfull then the light side... is pointless isnt true and depends of the force users in question, and their comand of the force at that given time.

what you should know is for all the power of the dark side that seems to be at first hand, there is the power of the light as well.

Obi wan felt anger about quigon, defeated Maul for revenge.
he felt anger, but he didnt let it comsume him, in other words he didnt fell to the dark side. in that battle he draws strengh from the light side of the force not the dark side.

Also Darth Maul (whether he survived or not is still a bit open for debate, and the mechanism of that survival may be beyond the control of any involved parties, this is STILL a win for Obi-Wan.)
defeat isnt the same thing as killing the oponent, so yeah Obi wan defeated Maul.. Also yeah maul survived allright is canon :p or soon to be. TCW. Edited by Spartanik