I need some one to help me understand this!

Chazwic

Explanation?

Unlike the 99% of completely terrible players that come here and post 10 reasons why Mara's are gimped, or Sorcs are OP, that guy actually plays the game like it's supposed to.

If I posted screen shots of the two sentinels I play with, doing 600+k damage constantly in WZs, people would probably tell me I photo-shopped them.

I'm assuming this is voidstar.

90% sure he's a rage juggernaut, they get an ability that makes their force sweep hit really, really hard with a bit of setup. 4 stacks of shockwave makes it twice as hard, and dominate gives it a 100% crit chance (Note that this is only possible every ~ 25 seconds).

In the pre-50 brackets i've seen it crit for over 5,000. Add to this that it's an AoE ability, and since this is voidstar he was probably hitting 5-6 people with it each time.

Doesn't take much imagination to see how that kind of damage can be wracked up.

Edited by Aidank

I am pretty sure the guy was a Jugg, but does that mean it is any less fraked up?

I am no pro on the toon I was playing for this match but it still seems way out of whack. I expect this to a degree on the 50 matches but not on a pre 50 match.

I have PvP'd a fair amount on all my toons and have never seen that kind of dmg come out, guess I have been lucky up until now. Oh well, it is what it is, I need to respec my 50 Jugg for sure!

400k damage is not anything spectacular. I've gotten 600k+ on more than couple of occasions on a Marauder.

All you need is an even voidstar games with some healers on both sides.

except that is sub-50, and it's alderaan.