Marauder Buffs 1.2 ?!!

Audenlol

Nerf Gore to 50%. Make it 100% uptime. TracerMercenaries have 55% armor penetration just FYI.

Probably-Won't-Happen-But-I-Can-Dream: Ataru Strike crits heal for 1/2% of maximum health so that Annihilation isn't the only spec worth using in PvP.

Edited by Tumri

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The crit heal actually is pretty amazing if you stack crit high enough because the stack does the heal every time the DOT hits-- hence the reason you want to get as many bleeds in as you can regardless if there is already a bleed going, or if the bleed has capped out the full amount yet.

This will go a long way to survive-ability of a Mara, so now it won't feel so squishy. Even though it really isnt if you play it right.

The crit heal actually is pretty amazing if you stack crit high enough because the stack does the heal every time the DOT hits-- hence the reason you want to get as many bleeds in as you can regardless if there is already a bleed going, or if the bleed has capped out the full amount yet.

This will go a long way to survive-ability of a Mara, so now it won't feel so squishy. Even though it really isnt if you play it right.

Whoa - this dude, with all the color and bold text is his posts...

I think it is like a huge indicator that you are going to serial kill people in your lifetime.

Annihilation is FINE the way it is. Don't touch it.

Buff Carnage to actually be good.

Put Sorcs in line ONLY IN PVP. Their PvE is FINE THE WAY IT IS. Don't nerf it like they nerfed Operatives, who now have no use as a DPS in Operations.

I already feel like I'm wrecking Operations as a DPS. I don't want to feel even more needed :p

.... Wait, that means more raid gear for us...

Heard where? Don't scare me like that!:(

Just 3 attacks would make beserk + massacre pointless and a huge nerf.

You realize that you're losing about 1+ seconds of your gore buff duration to the global cooldown, right?? So a 6second buff that you give yourself ON the GCD leaves you with approximately 4.5 sec left. Even if you pop berserk as soon as you get gore up that's still MAYBE 4 massacres, but either way you'll still want to get that force scream in there while gore is up too.... Giving you just enough time for 3 attacks (or sub par dps spamming massacre)

To talk about the OP and these "supposed" changes... They're never gonna happen. At least not the Annihilate double-strike part, that's never gonna happen. I wreck every class in the game save for snipers (at a distance) and multiple sorcs/mercs at once. If they give my 3k annihilate the chance to hit twice, but only on a 10 sec cd... No that's not good designing...

However, if they did increase the healing done by the annihilate tree (or just give the healing to berserk and take away that silly talent) i would be a happy camper. For me, right now, recovering ~2500 hp over 10+ seconds is not even worth it when you could get hit by a single tracer missile and lose all that hp that took you all that time to get back.

If it was all 1v1 duels in candycane land i'd get hungering i'm sure, but i'd rather rely on cd's and my healers instead of "wasting" two points, personally.

If they change ONE THING about carnage spec... One thing, it needs to be that *********** ravage talent in tier 6. What the hell were they thinking... Making that ONLY immobilize and giving absolutely no PvE use AT ALL once youre lvl 50... That should be a tier 2 talent and they should give something to buff either gore or your offhand accuracy that high in the tier.

It is pretty annoying having 108% mainhand accuracy and 86% offhand accuracy... what if i'm left handed?!! zzz annoying since were one of 3 classes that has to deal with this(mercenary and gunslinger do too, that's it. Sentinal as well obviously but they're mirror...) but no class relies as heavily on white damage -- especially off hand white damage -- as the carnage spec'd marauder does...

Edited by Vakyoom