Scoundrel Confirmed for most hipster AC.

Omeleet

I never expected to see actual proof that Scoundrels are the least played class, but here we are. I missed the summit, did they mention anything about Scoundrel healing?

I like how Inquisitors are almost one-fifth of the game population.

I don't think they talked about classes in specific, it was more about features; quite frankly I am glad they didn't because it would have been a nightmare.

They did say something about how they don't want to punish people because lightning appeals to them more than being a space cowboy.

That said I missed a good portion of the pvp section of the conference, so maybe I missed it.

The only class-specific thing I remember being mentioned was Warriors/Knights gaining some new moves.

In related news, how do people feel about other classes being able to now kick people in the nuts? (So long as the account has a L50 Smuggler.) I'm feeling quite mixed about it. On the one hand, I get to do it... on the other... Smugglers will be less.... uniquely awesome.

It isn't like it really matters. Yeah, it's a kick to the death that other classes can do it, but they can't use it in PvP so it really doesn't concern me all that much.

And I saw the chart and couldn't make out which AC was the less played of the two.

Is there a high-res pic? Can't see advanced classes (though i'm sure scoundrel is the least played one)

How much gunslingers do you see? Trooper/Sentinel can do the DPS just as well and have the utility Gunslinger really can't provide.

Scoundrel at least has it's uses, being in line for the best single target heals in the game, and having good DPS to boot.

Edited by Ukita

A twitter post I saw reveals that Gunslinger is the least played AC, according to that graph.

Gunslinger would coincide with what I've seen in game as the least played AC.

I'm surprised Vanguards are that low, there are a ton of them on my server.

Gunslinger would coincide with what I've seen in game as the least played AC.

I'm surprised Vanguards are that low, there are a ton of them on my server.

Low is a relative term here, yah its less than other classes, but they are just percentages. In absolute terms, probably 10 thousand people play them vs the 100k playing inquisitors? so yah, compared to them its small but still a **** ton of people playing them.

There appears to be more people playing Inquisitors than there are Smugglers and Agents combined.

There are more people playing Sorceror AC than there are Smugglers, Agents or Troopers.

But yeah... Han Solo is incredibly popular and lots of people should want to play his class. That the Smuggler population is so low- lower than the Imperial Agent who has no movie counterpart at all and the Trooper who is just one of the grunts that die in droves to make the heroes look better- should hopefully indicate to BioWare that there is something wrong with this class.

The only class-specific thing I remember being mentioned was Warriors/Knights gaining some new moves.

In related news, how do people feel about other classes being able to now kick people in the nuts? (So long as the account has a L50 Smuggler.) I'm feeling quite mixed about it. On the one hand, I get to do it... on the other... Smugglers will be less.... uniquely awesome.

They'd get to do it once every 20 minutes in solo PvE only with a companion out. Not that big a deal.

Edited by Abanoth

Hah! We're the hipsters of the game :p

I know that I see more Gunslingers than Scoundrels on my sever. Currently, I only compete with one other dude for being endgame geared, heh.

I do wonder what our numbers will be like in the future, and especially after the healing buff we'll be getting!

There appears to be more people playing Inquisitors than there are Smugglers and Agents combined.

There are more people playing Sorceror AC than there are Smugglers, Agents or Troopers.

But yeah... Han Solo is incredibly popular and lots of people should want to play his class. That the Smuggler population is so low- lower than the Imperial Agent who has no movie counterpart at all and the Trooper who is just one of the grunts that die in droves to make the heroes look better- should hopefully indicate to BioWare that there is something wrong with this class.

Cowboy hats...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.