Advanced sprint/Jetback use

Bamajawn

I think its cool and I've been wanting an ability to use the jetpack for mobility purposes. But for me its somewhat diminished as the other players get "jet boots". If anything they should make them actually SPRINT, instead of the run/jog we all do now.

I think its cool and I've been wanting an ability to use the jetpack for mobility purposes. But for me its somewhat diminished as the other players get "jet boots". If anything they should make them actually SPRINT, instead of the run/jog we all do now.

Everyone shared amazing ideas with BioWare on each of the class forums, they were like "please BioWare, let force users run fast, Troopers rappel, BH's jetpack fly short distances, Smugglers ball-kick an NPC every other step & finally IA's shoop da woop. BioWare said forget all that noise, is too much work to give each class individual sprint abilities, jetpack & jetboots!!!!!!TCW!!!!bluebountyhuntercowboyhats!!!!1111

I don't know man, the jetboots thing for everyone else is stupid. Lacks originality or sense. :(

I love that us BH's got our jetpack's on tho, that's very cool.