Marked Healer = Easy Mode

MrSIlverSurfing

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Having a big tag above your head, that is made for raiding, the entire game is an exploit and not a team issue. Keep it if they must, but even after respawning?

I don't understand why it would stay after death. just another of many silly design decisions by BW.

Most games are pokemon, even fps games where you have a red name over your head instead the need to l2p if the opponent belongs to you or to the other faction :D There are some gems out there but they are rare. Edited by BobaFurz

Need a huge crutch to win? Using raid tags for PVP. Seriously? lol

Two other healers besides myself guarded a door in Void almost the entire time. We just kept eachother topped off. All of us could have been marked and it made no difference. One of us got focused from time to time and killed but back in no time.

All we had to do was heal eachother and tag the players trying to place a bomb. Not even kill them. I am sure we boosted thier damage numbers so they didn't mind trying to kill us. We won the Warzone but only by one. We managed to get the door they didn't and not with much time left.

I saw these for sale and wondered why. Now it is clear.

As a tank I can see the benefit of being able to mark various enemies, but i would have thought they would have implemented this differently. Like say an ability that is learned which can then be used to apply different color tags. Not as a consumable sink product that gets abused in PvP.

Half the time the pugs dont even mark the healers lol, they mark some random enemy. I ignore the marks unless I put them up, or another player I know has marked them. In premades it is unessesary to mark as we all understand the simple mechanic of killing the healers first, they are not hard to recognize. Edited by Ruuprect

I just hit valor 61 and wind up ops leader in about 1/3 of the solo's and most of my guild pre-mades.

I favor the pistol mark for enemy healers, except on huttball, where I go with the star. Lacks the flair, but higher visibility, you know?

Granted, I agree with you that marking enemy healers isn't without its flaws. I really won't be satisfied, either, until we get purple teddy bears.

Wait a sec. I might have missed the point of the thread...

Not a crutch just helps spot where he is. Either way we will designate the healer and nuke him. I play a sawbones scoundrel and I have no problem with being marked, just don't suck and if you have a sucky team well then you would lose either way

Lol pvp is all about reading people and strats dude.

As a healer I love getting marked, makes all that time sucking up to my tank buddies seem worth it.

The problem isn't in general WZs with scrubs. If you are facing any descent team the raid marker turns into griefing. Would you attack a marked agent or healer? Its a no brainer and it turns into griefing. Healers should be killed first and everyone knows that. Who really cares about some of the other classes being marked??? Noone. Come on. The game mechanic lets you use huge raid markers for PVP? If this isn't a design problem/exploit then what is?