Guild Summit General Discussion

As long as EA doesn't go the route that Activision has.

(Capturing, taming, battling with your pets. This is Star Wars, not Pokemon :p)

Did Blizzard seriously do this with WoW? You can now battle with your vanity pets?

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Blizzard seriously do this with WoW? You can now battle with your vanity pets?

It's coming out in Mist of Panderia.

So basically it's World of Pandamon. xD

Yeah that would blow

I wonder if they will give more details on how to obtain these pets.

I'm sure they will say something. Maybe not a detailed version but perhaps what planet to find them on.

In the panda expansion, yea. You will. You'll also be able to catch vanity pets out in the wild with rare types only available during weather and day/night conditions.

They made it exactly like pokemon but without actually naming it Pokemon. You can level, train, trade them too.

It's coming out in Mist of Panderia.

So basically it's World of Pandamon. xD

I'm sure they will say something. Maybe not a detailed version but perhaps what planet to find them on.

Pandamon League journey ^_^

Great,less than 30 minutes for them to finish "lunch" :D

Thanks man, appreciate the kind words. Right back at ya, btw. :)

True, one does not always have to agree, but at least one can try and see where the other person is coming from.

Anyway, I have a suggestion regarding the Legacy abilities that would allow them to still be in, but be (at least in my personal opinion) more "appropriate":

Only allow for cross-over within forceusing and non-forceusing classes.

In other words, a Smuggler could get abilities from the Trooper and the other way round, and the Jedi Knight and Consular could share their abilities, but never to a Smuggler or Trooper.

To me at least, it would make much more sense for a Sith Inquisitor to pass on his force lightning ability to his Sith Warrior son, than his Smuggler one for example.

Equally, a Trooper dad, would perhaps be more likely to pass on a Trooper trick or two to his Smuggler son, than to a Jedi Knight one.

This would allow for the system to still function and be implemented, only with the restriction of a "barrier" between forceusers and non-forceusers.

At least to me, this sounds like a reasonable compromise. Would love to hear what others think about it.

SE

Can't say I totally agree with that.

So let's come up with a quick family tree..

Trooper on a mission meets a Jedi, love ensues, a few months later.. Twins (cause it's never happened in star wars before).

One twin, extremely force sensitive, the other, barely force sensitive at all.

As they grow up the force sensitive kid learns the ways of the force from Mom and the council. The non-force sensitive kid learns how to fight and all from Trooper dad.

Who's not to say, at some point down the line.. Trooper dad hangs out with force sensitive daughter and says "Ya know, all that force stuff is nice and all, and the saber is a great weapon, but take this here sticky grenade.. If you ever find yourself in a situation where...."

Or, Force sensitive Mommy hangs out with (mildly) non-force sensitive kid. The mommy is all "Now I know that daddy taught you how to fight, carry a gun, and take care of yourself, but there may be a situation where you become separated from you weapon.. Take this here rock.. alone, it is harmless, but with a little love from the force....."...

So.. yeah, I do see cases where there should be some ability crossing between force and non-force characters.

In the panda expansion, yea. You will. You'll also be able to catch vanity pets out in the wild with rare types only available during weather and day/night conditions.

They made it exactly like pokemon but without actually naming it Pokemon. You can level, train, trade them too.

/facedesk /facedesk /facedesk

I am so glad I'm not playing that game anymore.

And huh... Hmmmm... Do they have some forum posters complaining that this feature should have made it instead for actual launch of WoW back then in 2004 ?

:jawa_wink:

alright you are being sarcastic on the though right? If not then wow, just wow lol

Edited by darthldub

Am I the only one who now thinks the live stream just isn't going to get live but will contain a delayed edited version of the summit?

Or

Has there been some info on why is there even more delay, and I just missed it?

Am I the only one who now thinks the live stream just isn't going to get live but will contain a delayed edited version of the summit?

Or

There hasn't been any delay, not sure what you are talking about.

/facedesk /facedesk /facedesk

I am so glad I'm not playing that game anymore.

I'm totally resubbing to Wow when MoP comes out because:

I want to be the very best like no one ever was ...

But in all seriousness, people should stop complaining about TOR and look at what WOW has become. In Wow's current state, TOR is actually a few pegs up in terms of enjoyment.

Or

They are restarting in about 20 mins.

They had a "break" for a Studio Tour and some lunch.

But in all seriousness, people should stop complaining about TOR and look at what WOW has become. In Wow's current state, TOR is actually a few pegs up in terms of enjoyment.

True story.

Wow may have more "bells and whistles" in terms of little features, but it's core gameplay has become laughable in my opinion.

If it's not too late, is it possible to make the livestream avaliable for mobile devices. Here in the UK it will be getting pretty late by the time we get to some of the stuff I am interested in, but I can just chillax in bed with it being pushed to my mobile. If it can't then I will just have to miss out. Shame on me for not living in the US!!

True story.

Wow may have more "bells and whistles" in terms of little features, but it's core gameplay has become laughable in my opinion.

Agreed.

And people need to remember that this is Bioware's first MMO ever and that TOR is only a few months old. There will be some bumps in the road.

IMO, Bioware has done an excellent job in the last 2 months in shaping this game. They have heard our complaints and are actively working towards them. Changes won't happen overnight.

If it's not too late, is it possible to make the livestream avaliable for mobile devices. Here in the UK it will be getting pretty late by the time we get to some of the stuff I am interested in, but I can just chillax in bed with it being pushed to my mobile. If it can't then I will just have to miss out. Shame on me for not living in the US!!

Slacker ;)