Satele shan vs the Sith emperor who wins?

brodymac

Satele needed ganking Trooper with a point-blank grenade to the face to even survive against Malgus. Go figure.

Although, seeing how she JUST SUDDENLY knows Tutaminis (absorbing energy / lightsabers with bare hands which is supposed to be extremely rare and nearly impossible to master technique), I wouldn't be surprised if her plot armor allowed her to come up with some ridiculously op ability to roflstomp the Emperor.

Edited by gibmachine

Satele needed ganking Trooper with a point-blank grenade to the face to even survive against Malgus. Go figure.

Although, seeing how she JUST SUDDENLY knows Tutaminis (absorbing energy / lightsabers with bare hands which is supposed to be extremely rare and nearly impossible to master technique), I wouldn't be surprised if her plot armor allowed her to come up with some ridiculously op ability to roflstomp the Emperor.

*shrug* Sometimes abilities manifest themselves in times of emergency/duress/stress.

Satele would get her butt handed to her on a silver platter with a side of whoop a[bEEP]s from the Emperor. Satele lost both encounters with Darth Malgus. She lost her lightsaber twice against him. Both times she needed someone to save her from Darth Malgus.

If she can't stand up to a Sith Lord like Darth Malgus then I really do not believe she can stand up against the emperor. Besides I'm told she doesn't even have the Battle Meditation ability.

Well satele was only a padawon in the return trailer and in the hope trailer she was an early knight or padawon and Malgus was a sith lord so of course she would have a hard time winning a fight.

As for the question I am not sure. I might say the emperor.

He exists, play the jedi knight. Just to clear up the whole "we don't know he exists". Also, he killed a planet and sucked up the power of everyone on it. Plus, he subjugated 4 or so of the best jedi in the galaxy at the same time, with one hand.

Emperor.

Lets clear up the Voice. Dovahkiin.

The Voice represenative of Vitate, wielding his power. Which makes fighting the voice is basically the same as fighting the Emperor. Except the Emperor is too scared to come out in person.

In the SW Timeline after beating the game you get message saying Vitate is in hiding because his power severely wounded during the Voice vs JK. Blah Blah Cyberus Blah BLah Blah blah BLAH.