Here is a patch note I'd like to see.

Asphen

Sentinels:

- the focus cost of Force Kick has been removed.

Just as a question for people experienced in other classes: How much or how costly is the interrupt for those classes? I envision it like they are starting at full force or ammo all the time, and just press the key when they want to interrupt.

Man - many times, I feel like that song "And the Heat is is is is.... on!" when I'm racing to build a focus point and Force kick before a spell finishes.

The above two posts remind me of that vid that was on here a wile back.

the guy at 12 focus and was still attacking with Strike.

Not draining myself completely dry when I know I may need to kick is significantly different than overcapping my focus. Thanks though.

well.. its not really about not having any focus for kick. Its more annoying that it can easily ruin your next planned attack and you have to add a strike after the kick which could cause you to lose your merciless buff etc etc.

Im in favour of removing the focus cost for it.

I have run into situations where I've emptied my focus and not had one for Kick, but it's usually just to try to stop a Full Auto or something. It's never affected me when I've really needed it.

There's only a couple skills out there that cast faster than you can drop a Strike/Kick combo and the majority of those aren't the ones that are going to **** you for major health.

In PvE at least. Can't speak to the PvP crowd.

If you need an interupt, but have no focus you can still use Stasis and Awe for free. And if its a direct cast like lightening or tracer missle you can use Camo for free to disrupt as well.

You must be new. Welcome to SWTOR.

Awe actually costs one focus. Statis works when it wants to; the animation isn't carbon steel strong for interrupting. In order to use either of these of these tricks, you have to wait until you finish the currect GCD you are on.

I mean, oh yeah, they are both really good in a pinch, and are 100% in the toolset of the pro Sentinel.

While were here though, I'll even ask. Anyone ever try to interrupt with Awe against a caster with full resolve white bar? I never tried because I just guessed it wouldn't work. Now I'm curious on what the actual answer is.