Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

So what do you do when you've already maxed out WZ/Merc Commendations?

hulkweazel

My Op has 1000/1000 Commendations and a bag already. At level 44, I still have six levels to go before I can spend the rest of them. I know a lot of people who probably maxed out before that, esp. the people that did almost nothing but pvp to 50. So what do you do with them? Buy level 40 gear?

My Op has 1000/1000 Commendations and a bag already. At level 44, I still have six levels to go before I can spend the rest of them. I know a lot of people who probably maxed out before that, esp. the people that did almost nothing but pvp to 50. So what do you do with them? Buy level 40 gear?

You can equip your companions with level 40 PvP gear, you can buy 1 bag if you haven't already. And after those two things, the best thing to do is start buying a ton of PvP consumables.

Buy the other PvP gear and put your own mods in it to mess with people's heads in Warzones. Other than that buy crap loads of PvP heal and expertise pots so you don't have to think about them at 50.

You can equip your companions with level 40 PvP gear, you can buy 1 bag if you haven't already. And after those two things, the best thing to do is start buying a ton of PvP consumables.
I have my bag already and I have something like 50 of each consumable. Level 40 gear is the best thing to do then I guess?

I have my bag already and I have something like 50 of each consumable.

Get as many as you can

They're a % of health and expertise, so they will scale with you as you gear up,and will be optimal for the forseeable future

Edited by CupieFoxtail

If you still want to pvp while leveling up, spend all those WZ comms on buying medpacs. You will go through them like candy at lvl 50. Save up tons of them for lvl 50.

I have my bag already and I have something like 50 of each consumable. Level 40 gear is the best thing to do then I guess?

I'd equip your main companion first then start stacking as many consumables as you can, they're important.

ROTFLMAO @ all the people on the PvP forums telling you to equip your companion :p

That's all you'll end up doing with the Centurion commendations while you are saving up for the Champion set anyway. If you have companions that don't use the same type of gear as you, their gear is likely to be well behind the curve. (Troopers get lucky here in that all their companions except for M1-4X use Heavy Armor with Aim, and even M1-4X can use Aim mods/barrels/armorings).

ROTFLMAO @ all the people on the PvP forums telling you to equip your companion :p

I've done it. I usually valor cap my level and then do my story quests and quest in between pops.

Might as well do SOMETHING with them right? Especially if you have plenty adrenals and med packs.

I've done it. I usually valor cap my level and then do my story quests and quest in between pops.

Might as well do SOMETHING with them right? Especially if you have plenty adrenals and med packs.

I know, it's just funny. I guess I'm more laughing at the system than we schlobs stuck in the system.

Oh well, soon we'll be able to buy tokens with comms... that's a good step.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.