LIVE STREAM: Jung Ma Dueling Tournament

Xavory

large scale fights like you mention have never appealed to me, because individual contribution is masked by the numbers. In a zerg of 100 players, you could literally have half a dozen or so AFK and no one would notice.

Duels show 3 things: Your gear level, Your class relative to balance, and your own skill/knowledge of class mechanics.

Small scale fights like 4v4 or even 8v8 show all that, plus the teamwork element. The smaller the group size, the less a bad player can mask his badness on the shoulders of others.

So by your own admission, it at least proves the classes are unbalanced. :D

You can strive for perfection, doesn't mean *perfection* is achievable. There is no perfectly balanced game. Also, why are you playing MMORPGs for 1v1? You are aware they will never go for balancing around 1v1, right?

Edited by Xinika

You can strive for perfection, doesn't mean *perfection* is achievable. There is no perfectly balanced game. Also, why are you playing MMORPGs for 1v1? You are aware they will never go for balancing around 1v1, right?

Ironically, the only major nerf levied by Bioware so far, was because of 1v1 situations. So again, your logic fails.

And as for playing MMORPGs for duels, it seems to me there were about 100 people at the dueling tournament. That seems pretty multi-player to me. I guess you aren't happy unless they are all attacking each other? Ilum is that way------>. Enjoy it.

Hahaha you're mad! Sweet I win! Actually I'm a multi-gladiator warrior from WoW and I absolutely dominate 1v1. (Tbh I love 1v1)

Maybe this guy can teach you how to play your class though:

Want to see me 1v1, 1v2 and 1v3? See my vids below.

PS: Hahahahaha:o:o:o:D:D:D

Yeah, I'm sure you are :rolleyes:

I don't have to talk big about my gameplay, the people I play with and against will do that for me.

Show us a livestream there Multi-Glad. Edited videos are so "cute". :rolleyes:

At leas Tidus had over 100 hours of streaming before he made a video.

Edited by Xavory

What I don't get is why you keep attacking the Mara with Cloak of Pain up

Duels in Swtor amount to doing your pve dps rotation, no need to actually react to what your opponent is doing.

Edited by Pinworms

Yeah, I'm sure you are :rolleyes:

I don't have to talk big about my gameplay, the people I play with and against will do that for me.

Show us a livestream there Multi-Glad. Edited videos are so "cute". :rolleyes:

At leas Tidus had over 100 hours of streaming before he made a video.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Snugglebuu/achievement#81

Link yours.

Edited by Paralassa

What I don't get is why you keep attacking the Mara with Cloak of Pain up

Duels in Swtor amount to doing your pve dps rotation, no need to actually react to what your opponent is doing.

I disagree. The player variable will screw your set rotation up

LOL i'm so shocked this guy is an Operative. /sarcasm

But wait! I also have a Shadow just like Shin. Are you shocked about that too?

I was in the process of calling you out for flagging mine when I saw your post. We offended someone thats for sure. How many do you get before they ban you?

Edited by Xavory

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.