Now time for a happy post! And how we love SWTOR!

Kenmori

Dont see this enough on this forum!

I wish people gave new games a fair chance. Not to kiss anyones *** ofcourse but im happy with how things are going, perhaps some things get fixed slower then otehrs, some things we dotn see or notice gets fixed over something we do notice, but in the end its all getting fixed bit by bit meanwhile we get new content!

the bigger problem isnt Bioware its you! Caus as soon as Biowares employee "Stewie" fixes a bug for example that makes us crash while doing dailys at Belsavis people allready complain abou tthe next bug instead of saying "Ahww thnx Stewie! Now back to work!"

Flashpoints are nice, not to hard not to easy, (Yes for WoW fanboys its hard caus they used to tank and spank and aoe everything down while eating cake)

OP's are nice, few bugs, still enjoyable, if not its your own call to end a raid a bit earlier or do another one!

Further the grand prize of it all the help desk is golden! What other helpdesk employee will say to you "May the fore be with you!" when they helped you!

Give Bioware some credit, its a tough branch, its got tough competitors, WoW is most likely the biggest becaus its established for so long and its got a big community that can sometimes only count to 5! =p Sorry for the sarcasm but so true!

Well guess thats that for now, let the flaming start but idc! I appreciate bioware!

it's like allot of things in RL, people that are happy with service or product rarely rake time to say thanks or how much they enjoyed, product or service, but the vocial minority that might be unhappy, will let you know thats for sure.. i play TOR about 4 to 6 hours a day, part of my play includes a visit to the fourms, and the Dev tracker. I enjoy the game, i am rolling with it as it grows like I have always did with every mmo I played, I have nothing really to complain about, as I know things will get fixed, I am not part of the instant gratification generation thats for sure..

I alwsy get chuckle out of reading reviews on products, at like new egg or amazon, there might be 500 people giving a product 5 stars and talking about how good it is, then you see one person who gves it one star and bashes the product, 9 times out of 10 when you read what they have to say, they bought a product that they had no clue how to use, or just tried to make a product do something it was not designed to do, not the products fault..Games are kinda like that at times to..:)

@kevlarto

Exactly! Just go with it!

But ya exactly when its all good and appreciated nto many let it know, so thought meh why not. I mean cmon.. lvl a char in darkside, whats more pleasing then that! Let live or let die something! =p lvling a sniper atm 3rd alt lvl 41 =o

Edited by Notannos
discussion of moderation

it's like allot of things in RL, people that are happy with service or product rarely rake time to say thanks or how much they enjoyed, product or service, but the vocial minority that might be unhappy, will let you know thats for sure.. i play TOR about 4 to 6 hours a day, part of my play includes a visit to the fourms, and the Dev tracker. I enjoy the game, i am rolling with it as it grows like I have always did with every mmo I played, I have nothing really to complain about, as I know things will get fixed, I am not part of the instant gratification generation thats for sure..

I alwsy get chuckle out of reading reviews on products, at like new egg or amazon, there might be 500 people giving a product 5 stars and talking about how good it is, then you see one person who gves it one star and bashes the product, 9 times out of 10 when you read what they have to say, they bought a product that they had no clue how to use, or just tried to make a product do something it was not designed to do, not the products fault..Games are kinda like that at times to..:)

Perhaps Bioware should make an official survey (one that is advertised on the launcher) that covers a myriad of different areas of the game to get a more accurate assessment of who likes what, and areas where people feel need attention.

Those results could then be publically posted on the forums for all to see. :)

@kevlarto

Exactly! Just go with it!

But ya exactly when its all good and appreciated nto many let it know, so thought meh why not. I mean cmon.. lvl a char in darkside, whats more pleasing then that! Let live or let die something! =p lvling a sniper atm 3rd alt lvl 41 =o

Your latter comments, that's my major issue with the game. You have a good story, great story really, but then gameplay is rather unimpressive, the lack of true variety in the types of quests you do also kinda churns on one's mind after the 30th time.. Swtor has a lot of sizzle but no steak. It's still a decent game, it's just not a great one to me.

Edited by Notannos
discussion of moderation

Meh isnt that the same everywhere? Kill stuff here, kill stuff there, gather this gather that, turn him in a frog and activate this and that? Think its pretty much everywhere like that. Agreee with the storys really good job on that. But hey nothings perfect =D

Dont really get posts like this, valid arguements though. But its with every game that ppl think they dont react on feedback, maybe they do maybe they dont, not gonna judge on that. But if they need to listen to every single persons ideas and suggestions and what not there would be no game ya need to keep it realistic, yes we pay ofcourse and we want something, maybe not what you want or like, but maybe it is for others. I like your post goes into it really well. agree iwth half of it caus its simply true, but the msg i want to send witht eh topic, is nto what they dont do, or what they do wrong, but what they did do, and what they did do right.

The events ya talked about, dont know them, not a star wars fan just teh game for me =p why give everything away at release? Why not in patch 2.0. gota keep the growd attracted tot he game, and now dont think they do a bad job with that, caus tahts just due to the excisting mmos that are out there for a long time. I mean WoW kept things from players like beyond belief. First they introduce a patch a week later a expansion and after that, everything was focussed on the expansion and players had a, Dragon Soul, that can hardly be defined as a raid.

Guild Summit? Nice, atleast they do something! Keep forgetting the positive points due tothe negative points good sir.

You posted in the wrong forum thread. There are plenty of complaint threads for you to habitate, not to mention the customer support forum and the suggestion forum. Edited by Trineda
removed quote

Thank you for that. It's sad that a request for an appreciation thread... will still attract people that will say negative things. Heck, one unsubbed poster even said s/he gets amusement out of (then called certain poster types names).

Wish the end of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back was legal. I could then be amused too...

Anyhow, thank you for trying Kenmori. I like and appreciate the game and its makers too.

Quoted for complete agreement. :)

Lol the OP had everything in one.

Contradictions.

A jab at WoW.

Outright fallacies about how Bioware cares and wants to cuddle.

Makes my job alot easier.

Yes everyone put on your blindfold and be proud of it damn it.

Dont see this enough on this forum!

I wish people gave new games a fair chance. Not to kiss anyones *** ofcourse but im happy with how things are going, perhaps some things get fixed slower then otehrs, some things we dotn see or notice gets fixed over something we do notice, but in the end its all getting fixed bit by bit meanwhile we get new content!

the bigger problem isnt Bioware its you! Caus as soon as Biowares employee "Stewie" fixes a bug for example that makes us crash while doing dailys at Belsavis people allready complain abou tthe next bug instead of saying "Ahww thnx Stewie! Now back to work!"

Flashpoints are nice, not to hard not to easy, (Yes for WoW fanboys its hard caus they used to tank and spank and aoe everything down while eating cake)

OP's are nice, few bugs, still enjoyable, if not its your own call to end a raid a bit earlier or do another one!

Further the grand prize of it all the help desk is golden! What other helpdesk employee will say to you "May the fore be with you!" when they helped you!

Give Bioware some credit, its a tough branch, its got tough competitors, WoW is most likely the biggest becaus its established for so long and its got a big community that can sometimes only count to 5! =p Sorry for the sarcasm but so true!

Well guess thats that for now, let the flaming start but idc! I appreciate bioware!

Sorry, the devs are bad.

Aion and Rift had a way smaller budget and did a way better job.

Their players always thank their devs, because they're actually good.

BTW, we all know Bioware hired you to say this!

So stop treating us like we are stupid.

If you actually liked the game as much as you are pretending too, you'd be PLAYING IT!

not trolling the forums...

I'm having fun.... I'm not playing as much as I did other games, but that's a good thing... atleast this time round I won't get fired for playing at the office 8+ hours a day...

But I sure do miss the tons of overtime I got payed for :D

This game is far less of a time sink then mosts others... for some people that's good, for others that's bad... but then as the old Roman saying goes :

de gustibus et coloribus non est disputandum = You can't debate over tastes and colors

Meh isnt that the same everywhere? Kill stuff here, kill stuff there, gather this gather that, turn him in a frog and activate this and that? Think its pretty much everywhere like that. Agreee with the storys really good job on that. But hey nothings perfect =D

oh so you don't want to play a game! you should try this thing called real life, you still have to do all that but I hear it's super immersive!

Yet you still look at the forums and complain about things you never get to experience...

I rest my case.

You and some other people will never get it. Complaining about a game doesn't always mean that the complainer hates the game. I have a lot of complains about this game, but do I hate it? No, not really. You people need to drop the fanboyism and learn the difference between a complainer and a hater.