Holo-chat Confusion

Tatermitts

If I was looking at a Holo of someone, and they want to see someone that is behind the holo projector I'm holding, why does the person I'm talking to physically turn around? Wouldn't they be looking away from my holo-image that is on their projector, and in fact see nothing?

Maybe I just don't understand how this technology is supposed to work.

If I was looking at a Holo of someone, and they want to see someone that is behind the holo projector I'm holding, why does the person I'm talking to physically turn around? Wouldn't they be looking away from my holo-image that is on their projector, and in fact see nothing?

Maybe I just don't understand how this technology is supposed to work.

They've probably been apprised of who is there, and where they are standing and are addressing someone else? I think if it like someone doing a weather report on tv.

Because everybody you're talking to isn't using a little portable holo viewer, but using a full room holodeck type system. It also looks to them as if they are tiny and being held in your hand.

Honest. Just go with that. It makes the whole thing make a whole lot more sense.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.