What is your character's story

YolDovah

first of all let me apologize if this as already been asked but i couldn't find any when i searched

So does your char have a story like was he/she the oldest in the family an became an imperial agent like his/her dad. Maybe their family was wiped out by bandits so you became a sith warrior to strike down every bandit you could find making them fear you the way they made you fear them.

possibly all your characters are related regardless of what side they are on as with mine characters

so far ive got a Human male bounty hunter, Twilek male Jedi and a human female Trooper who were all brought up by the same foster parents hence why they all have the same last name.

An the family still has many members left to join either side but of course i dont really want to go into detail incase i dont get any responses.

I litarally just wrote this out on the "How Old is my Chiss?" thread. I put a spoiler, just to save room:

Alaina's family, the Tapfer'keit legacy, were a prominent family on the home planet. She was raised to obey her elders and keep her emotions hidden, as the Chiss seem to have a government where maturity and politics are prominent. She was set up into an arranged marriage when she turned 18, to heighten her family's political status; however this was a decision made by the husband-to-be's family, as her father was a lower rank. She had feelins for the husband-to-be as a youngling, but nothing ever came of it. She refused to the marriage, as she felt the man didn't love her back. Their family fell out of favor. One night, she ran into a strangly armored man in the local cantina. He told her of amazing worlds, chasing criminals for credits and glory. It sounded so much different, so exciting to her. She was raised in a world of strict order. So, she and the strange man left the home world, as he saw a large amount of talent in her. She wound up on Nar Shadaa, the Smuggler's Moon, seperated from the man who got her off-world. She tried to make money as a hunter, targeting petty criminals, as the world is covered with professional hunters. At age 21, she was in a cantina on a normal night, and heard a man looking for a hunter. They talked, and she completed a bounty for him. He told her that he was looking for someone talented to enter one of the largest competitions in the galaxy, the Great Hunt. The man, an older slicer and once-hunter, was named Braden. She accepted, and hopped a shuttle to Hutta, the Swamp Planet, within the next week.

She was able to restore her family's honor and acceptance throughout the course of the story line.

I actually wanted to make a comic strip of Alaina's back story and of the Bounty Hunter storyline and put it up on deviantArt, but I don't draw all that well (not that it's bad, I just need ALOT of work). I also wanted to add something where she goes to visit her family and is put into an arranged marriage with the same man as mentioned before (would take place before she married Torian, a whole little love-arc thing).

She was kind of raised like Mai from Avatar : the Last Airbender (ironically enough, the female Bounty Hunter voice actress is the same woman who played Princess Azual, a major antagonist of AtLA).

Hope you enjoyed!

Edited by Kikilicious

Here I go.

My character is Vinoda, a Jedi Consular.

Vinoda has experienced first hand the consequences and actions of the darkside first hand by losing his family to Sith slavers, and he seeks to end it whenever he can, he is a Jedi who follows the code, but there are things that he does not necessarily agree with, mainly with the Jedi's views on love.

While Love is an essential part of the Jedi's life, attachments to people are shunned away so that the Jedi are not tempted into the darkside, but Vinoda feels like history has demonstrated that a lover can be the very thing that saves a Jedi from his own damnation, while he will remain true to the ways of the Jedi in front of the council, he hopes to come to a point in his life where he can influence the decisions of the council and maybe change the rules to allow the Jedi to enjoy love in all it's ways, maybe even finally recognizing old Jolee Bindo as an important member of the Order, even if he did not wish to relate to it, for his thoughts on love and relationships could serve the Jedi well.

For now however, Vinoda strives to vanquish the darkness wherever he goes, he knows humility but not stupidity, he will always be willing to offer his hand, but always keep his guard up, he knows that if he wanted, he could bring so much pain and destruction to the galaxy, but seeing as how there is enough of that, he does not need to add to it.

guess i should actually post my own now an depending on how much i type or how detailed i go into i'll either do the story for just one or all of them.

My Hunter is Dovah'kree a human who was brought up by a family that stayed loyal to the family an tried not to get involved with anything an would often move whenever strife on a planet got to bad or they got recognized since the father was a mandolorian clan leader an the mother was a former jedi council member who made the ultimate sacrifice to protect her family by letting everyone think she was dead.

An they tried hard to have there own children but after years of trying unsuccessfully they decided that if they couldn't have any boilogical children then they would help run aways an kids who had lost their parents to both sides of the war.

An the oldest was Dovah a young cocky arrogant street kid who could con anyone out of their money until he tried conning the wrong man which got him left with scars all over his face now the Father saw some of himself in the kid an saved him from becoming rancor food at the last minute an he taught the boy about family, loyalty, respect and most of all honor.

until one night in his early teens Dovahs past caught up with him but this time he knew the only way to protect his new family was to run so thats what he did he ran an soon started conning people again but this time he did it more smartly an did it for the little man until.

The he was fortunate or unfortunate depending on how you look at it to run into an old retired bounty hunter who loved what he saw in this young man an made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

So begin Dovah's training as a bounty hunter an this went on for another few years before once again his past caught up with him an got his friend an mentor killed so off he went to hutta to work for braden but not before taking his family's name of Kree an that his were his past ends an his future begins.

ill do the backstory for the others later thats enough for now

A domestic social experiment by Imperial Intelligence to create an ideal Cipher. My character literally could not imagine being anything but an agent and is, predictably, scary good at what she does. However because she is an "ideal," there is no covering up of the flaws, no smoothing over of the inefficiencies and no justifying the hierarchy of the Sith Empire to her.

The project should have been scrapped along with that failed Watcher eugenics program years ago. The Empire was not ready for an ideal Cipher because in its current incarnation the Empire is not capable of controlling such a person. However, since when has the Empire worried about control so long as she has her uses? And in the war against the Republic, Cipher Nine has many uses.

Well it's not precisely my character's origin or anything but I have recently started a jedi knight that I'm playing a little differently than my other alts so far. I've decided to role play her as closely to a lawful good paladin as I can and see what happens with her alignment.

Obviously the light/dark stuff in star wars is very different than the D&D alignment system and that's what makes it kind of interesting to me. So far she's level 12 and she's light 800 and dark 450.

It's really fun to me because I have to listen to the dialogue closely and think very carefully about my responses, particularly when a light or dark option pops. Sometimes the decision is a simple one, but other times I agonize over it, particularly when it's "do the good thing" vs "do the lawful thing".

Seeing the game from a different perspective reinvigorated me when I started feeling a twinge of burnt out. Even though she makes dark choices occasionally I think she might be the most honorable and even likeable alt I have. Plus she's an adorable fat blue twi'lek girl and I just want to give her a big hug. (:

Have semi-stories for all of mine right now but waiting for legacy to tie it all together.

I mean...starting a JK ruined it. Otherwise everyone would have had a nice generally cohesive mainly-Imperial background, except for and/or even the Gunslinger. Have yet to figure out how the JK fits in. Not as if legacy will cause a sudden epiphany but it could help :rolleyes:

My SW is the bastard child of a Dark Council Member (Still have not figured out who.) She was raised to be cruel and hateful to anything that was not Sith but while going through the Academy on Korriban she turned her back on that philosophy. She is loyal to the Emperor and Empire but does not believe in wanton violence and murder are the only way to power. She does not like Darth Baras and is rather snarky with him. She does still have moments of anger when she lashes out and kills but for the most part she is an honorable Warrior fighting for the Empire.

I just started a Chiss BH so I have no idea where that is going.

speaking of legacy im hoping that i can use it on all my characters not just empire or republic

an my new alt is a female trooper who i really should of called shepard since shes just like my fem shep in every way mainly because jennifer hale pulls of been bad good anyway with her every choice ive made as been the lower choice out of the three an so far its played out great since most the darkside points are on the bottom choice.

an like dovah an jaffa she crew up in the same foster house but she was the baby of the family an spoilt by everyone so shes kinda got a bit of a b***h persona that she wants everything done her way or no way an when she wants it an if she dont get t then she tends to blow everything up until she gets her way.

an i can see now that shes going to have a lot of fun on nar shaddaa a lot of fun as the republic wont know where she ends an the empire begins as like her older brother shes all about the money but unlike her brother shes got no honor what so ever an will kill, extort or tortue to get what she wants.

some people have even asked why she became a trooper in the first place to which she replied "big guns an even bigger explosions"

either way you dont want to be in her way or get on her list

well my story goes on like that my family was living on korriban during the fall of korriban when the sith retook the planet I was put as a slave for them to work in mines but i had a fight with one of the slaves called Ffon the sith saw that i was force user and i was transported to the sith academy where my traning began...

My sith inquisitor, Nefarie Dantaleon, despises the empire and the Sith for killing her mother, a former jedi who left the order to raise her. Nefarie does not know who her father is but suspects he might have been a jedi, too. After killing her mother the Impire commander rounded up everyone left alive in the village and sold them as slaves. She was purchased by a sex slaver, and on her first night used force lighting to kill the man who paid a fortune to be her 'first' lover, a high ranking imperial officer. She was sentenced to death.

Minutes before being put to death, she was taken by the sith and sent to Korriban to train. She sees this new lease on life as an opportunity to strike back at the people who killed her mother and the people of her village.

Although she goes along with the current status quo, since this is her only path to freedom, she isn'at at all pleasant to figures of authority, especially sith lords and Imperial officers. She is very polite and helpful to everyone else. She especially likes telling Sith lords to take a flying leap when they ask her to kill innocents.

Edited by ejadavidson

My Twilek Consular main was found by a Jedi Knight (not yet created) in a raid on an Imperial slave compound on Nar Shadaa. The Jedi was unable to free him at the time but discovered he had force sensitivity and alerted the Council. Lacking the resources to save an untested and potentially incapable Twilek, the Council refused to participate in the rescue. Resolving to do it himself Lemain (Jedi Knight) took it upon himself to save the poor Twilek Quegaran.

On his return to Nar Shadaa, Lemain discovered Quegaran had been moved to another planet. Forced to return to the council, Lemain sat down in the Nar Shadaa cantina to rest before the return trip to Tython. Generally courteous, Lemain struck up a conversation with a Chiss sitting in the corner of the room. Amid stares of distrust and hate Lemain learned the Chiss, L'unica had been exiled by the ascendancy and disliked the Empire.

Seeking a new life in the Republic, L'unica was willing to take any job regardless of pay. Lemain would notgive up on Quegaran so he offered L'unica a starship to find Quegaran and bring him to Tyhon for training. L'unica, being a Chiss was able to infiltrate Dormund Kaas where he found Quegaran. The escape was complicated when L'unica's brother, Pasde showed up to get the Bounty off L'unica's head.

Pasde was really just in time to warn L'unica of the bounty and together they fought off three members of the Mandalorian enclave. Tarrow Blood was embarrassed by his loss to this no name bounty hunter and tried to gain his revenge when Pasde tried to enter the great hunt.

In the end, L'unica smuggled Quegaran off of Dormuns Kaas in the cargo hold, perpetuating Quegaran's hatred of spice while further exiling himself from both Empire and Ascendancy. After dropping Quegaran off on Tython, L'unica took the only job he could find in the republic: smuggling guns onto Ord Mantell. Exiled by the only two groups to which a Chiss could belong, L'unica was determined to earn his reputation in the republic while sporting a red cowboy hat.

Here's my legacy story as of now, trooper, IA, and sith yet to be included, and no L'unica is not in game yet but he will be the day. 1.2 is released. I may have Pasde marry a female trooper and Quegaran's sister might be recruited as a sith inquisitor. I'm not sure how I can fit a Warrior into the legacy although maybe he'll have an affair with the inquisitor.

Now I need to bookmark this page to remind myself of the story.

I am currently working on my story this is the basic idea i'll probably write an actual story just for fun. This is the basic story idea i have. I currently have a JK, SI, SW, Trooper, and Smuggler. This is the idea i have for my story. The De'Pace family was one of high nobility in both the Republic and Sith Empire, with the family having split in half with sibling fights. The brother, sister duo fought about an argument over the signing of the Treaty of Corusant. The Brother, Ivan De'Pace married and had three kids, all of which were born force sensitive. Only one of them, the eldest son Speranza was found by the Jedi Order to be trained on Tython. The other two children Violets became a trooper when discovered that she had a very high aptitude for battle tactics and a very good shot with a blaster. As for the youngest child Volonta he rebelled at the age of 16 and stole his fathers ship after an argument about his aunts whereabouts after receiving a message from Drommand Kass from her, contrary to what his father had told him that she had died during the sacking of Coruscant.

After arriving on Drummond Kass Volonta was told to meet his aunt in the Kass city cantina but when he arrived he was attacked by a brother sister duo of Sith, who he later found out were his cousins, Violenza (SW) and Barkz (SI) who were sent on the behalf of there mother being told to test Violonta's ability to defend himself. After the battle in which he proved his worth of the family name he and his cousins went to see his aunt. After spending a few days with her, as the other two were working on missions for their respective Masters, She tried to talk him into becoming a Bounty hunter to help her other son (yet to be named BH) to win the Great hunt. Instead of Helping he stole the supply of guns from the many bounty hunters on Drummond kass and went off to Ord Mantell to sell them.

Edited by BarkerW

I only have short backgrounds thought out so that I can think quickly during role-play or answers 1 2 or 3 in cutscenes.

Some would be

My Jedi Knight. A Zabrak from Elomin, one of the early worlds the Zabrak colonized. Being from a very rural area, my knight did not get picked out for jedi training at an early age. While mild mannered and kind, doesn't really subscribe to the jedi code. Would not be concerned about using dark side powers for example for the greater good.

My Smuggler is not who she says she is. My smuggler was a cybertech with Czerka. To cover up some illegal and unethical operations they were involved in, they attempted to kill her. However, their assassin killed a Smuggler that she had been using to ship evidence out in advance of her plan to leave the company. She took the Smuggler's identity.

My Marauder. A half human half Arkanian. (I gave her the yellow eyes and a funky skin color). Doesn't really aspire for power like a good sith, has much more of a bounty hunter attitude. Thought being a sith would be a good and challenging job.

My Bounty Hunter was a teen mom. Didn't finish school so turned to crime to feed her kids. She doesn't even speak Basic well and will stick to Huttese speaking worlds if possible.

My Character Zian'e is a Corellian whose father sold him into slavery. On Nar Shaddar he was apprenticed to a Sith Lord named Raptor who bought and freed him after sensing that he does indeed have strength in the Force.

However prior to traveling to Korriban Zian'e discovered that Raptor was responsible for the death of someone he loved. Hence he fled from Raptor and has been runningsince that date.

Although he is a Jedi he does have strange notions about the force and his place in it.

Look me up with my guild on Rubat we do have a good time doing RP with my character.

Edited by ZaneG

My Sentinel grew up on an ark ranch on Chad. A couple of Jedi helped her family out when a combination of bad business dealings and bad luck nearly lost them everything. Cymae was inspired by that kind of small-scale heroism, and when she was discovered to have the Force, she figured she'd spend her life doing stuff like that. Oops. In a different time, and if she hadn't happened to be a dueling prodigy, the Jedi would've packed her off into the Service Corps (the standard dumping ground for Force-sensitives who can't hack it as Jedi) and, to be honest, she would've probably been much happier there. :/

My Sorcerer started life as the personal servant to a physician on Begeren. When her insights about patients started exceeding what an uneducated person could reasonably put together, she was packed off to the Korriban academy. She survived, but has recurring fantasies of glassing the campus from orbit. Mellivora is completely apathetic about the war, the Empire, and Sith politics, unless you count the fact that war creates a favorable climate for government support of medical research. If the circumstances of her birth had been different, she could've been a successful (though equally unconventional) Jedi.