Please Confirm - Bloodthirst in PvP Bug

Paul_Atreides

Fellow Marauders,

Can anyone else confirm that Bloodthirst does not give damage credit (points) at the end of the PvP round. I tested it and I did no fighting, and just used Bloodthirst once to see if the damage inflicted by my team (those that received the buff) was credited in some way to me. It was not credited to me (or some portion) as I believe it should be. Healers get points for healing, and we should get points for any additional damage our buffed teammates inflict. Please assist in confirming this.

Fellow Marauders,

Can anyone else confirm that Bloodthirst does not give damage credit (points) at the end of the PvP round. I tested it and I did no fighting, and just used Bloodthirst once to see if the damage inflicted by my team (those that received the buff) was credited in some way to me. It was not credited to me (or some portion) as I believe it should be. Healers get points for healing, and we should get points for any additional damage our buffed teammates inflict. Please assist in confirming this.

Yeah, I don't know that that's how it should be. I mean, should Unnatural Might get you damage credit too? Or how about all the other damage, crit, etc. buff you get form your team mates? In my opinion, if you're not the one actually doing the damage/healing, you don't deserve credit.

Either way, I don't pop buffs for my score, I do it so my team can run/catch the ball (Predation) or kill the enemy (Bloodthirst) better. There's no "mrHaterade" in "TEAM."

Bloodthirst =/= Berserk

Bloodthirst = +15% to damage and healing for your group = no actual numbers done in damage and healing that would affect your scoreboard

Berserk = (in juyo form and with bleeds on a target) 6% of max hp healed to your group (assuming maximum uptime) (key note here, healing actually done and numbers that can be recorded)

So, what the OP is saying is that the IA that puts a 5% crit buff for you should gain 4% of your damage on their damage total. The guy that uses a 20% armor debuff on your target should get 4% of your damage credited to them. The tank that uses a 5% damage debuff should get protection points equal to the reduced damage.

... yeah anyways.

So, what the OP is saying is that the IA that puts a 5% crit buff for you should gain 4% of your damage on their damage total. The guy that uses a 20% armor debuff on your target should get 4% of your damage credited to them. The tank that uses a 5% damage debuff should get protection points equal to the reduced damage.

... yeah anyways.

That is a horrible idea.

Then why would Bloodthirst give us healing points (which it does)?

You're mixing up Berserk and Bloodthirst. Bloodthirst gives nothing for healing. Berserk credits healing for the crit bleed healing proc if you're in Juyo stance. Which makes sense.

Edited by AmedusTOR

That is a horrible idea.

You're mixing up Berserk and Bloodthirst. Bloodthirst gives nothing for healing. Berserk credits healing for the crit bleed healing proc if you're in Juyo stance. Which makes sense.

Bloodthirst gives a 15% increases to healing and damage. No it should not count toward your score. And to another previous poster, why does it buff healing? Mainly because its a team effort but you also heal yourself in annihilation spec from dot crits