Gharj's First Nightmare Mode was just a setback!!

Same thing happened to us tonight with Gharj in 8 man nightmare, thankfully he didn't aggro though.

Was the initial Gharj fight bugged for you? He didn't drop the first island for us until about 30%. Instead, he just chain stomped the tank which made the fight face roll easy with the melee out. I was dps'ing 90% of the time as the primary healer.

Pylons also bugged out hard and Soa despawned on us twice with tank in mind trap. Made for an interesting night to say the least.

EV seems to generally be bugged more and more after each patch. Last night we went for easy normal mode run only to be bugged out on each boss after the first one...

Gharj stayed on one island and in the middle of fight that island disappeared w/o having any other spawn, South pylon didnt accept input for last piece of puzzle, Soa had some of his platforms missing...

I really love this game but its really hard to imagine why BW cant fix ONLY 2 endgame OPs.

As tank on 8 man normal mode EV tonight I got knocked back by the annihalation droid back against the door to the EV and when I ran back up to him all my powers were "Can not see target" and I was constrained to a bounding box in the immeadiate area of the boss but unable to be force rescued. I was unable to loot the corpse until I did a logout and rejoined.

Gharj went fine as did the pylons and council fight. Soa mind trapped me on phase 3 and as a result we missed a pylon and hit enrage. After that Soa just sat on his butt refusing to be taunted anywhere and statues stopped forming. On the second attempt we got a good clear though.

Edited by GeenMachine

Our NMM EV run was pretty bug ridden too, and bad luck :(

We had a disconnect just before 1st boss but ofc thats just unlucky.

Gharj... first attempt, tank D/C ... second attempt, he reset mid fight. The island just suddenly dissapeared and he jumped back to his start spot.

Pylons and Council went without a hitch (:o)

Soa... first attempt, invisible lightning. Second attempt... while dropping down to phase 3 he reset and the floors appeared again above us. Third attempt, he dropped both floors at the same time so when we got down to the 2nd phase there was no outer ring. This caused the lightning balls to spawn off platform, and us to have nowhere to run to when the floor dropped...

Still managed to get the title though, When the encounters don't bug they are pretty easy :/ Only 8man though, not tried 16.

Third attempt, he dropped both floors at the same time so when we got down to the 2nd phase there was no outer ring. This caused the lightning balls to spawn off platform, and us to have nowhere to run to when the floor dropped...

This is my favorite one.

Yeah, EV is still bugged as hell. This week my guild had Gharj coming back from the dead, puzzle that couldn't be solved because the "gears" didn't move when you clicked the console and a myriad of different Soa glitches.