Unofficial server forums

Mangala

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trayus Academy EU

There's no forums yet that I'm aware of. However, please join #trayusacademy irc-channel in QuakeNet for discussion. There was a few people when we started in the channel but currently I'm trying to get it filled up.

I would strongly suggest makign this thread (or creating another one identical to it) a sticky so that people can easily find it when looking for a server forum. If any moderator is reading this please take it into consideration.

If you are unwilling to provide us with basic tools for community building, then at least make it easier for us to get this out to as many as possible.

http://www.eotp-gaming.net/swtorforum/index.php

Red eclipse Server forum initially but I was/will expand it as required (See announcment post). Please ignore the decor. Not going to glam it up until it's being used and it's what people want etc.

Please not that this forum is completely separate from my gaming community and no info will be swapped between site.

I am in the process of adding all of the EU only servers to the server forum

Ahto City

Atris

Bacca's Blade

Bao-Dur

Baron Deathmark

Basilisk Droid

Battle Meditation

Bloodworthy

Blotus the Hutt

Brianna

Cassus Fett

Chuundar

Darth Andeddu

Red Eclipse << Full Forum setup

the above servers have been added and have 'The Cantina' ready to use. There's alot of servers so will be contuing over the rest of today and for as long as it takes.

Please check back frequently to the given link of 'like' the Red Eclipse facebook page for updates.

Edited by eotpgaming

We have made unofficial server forums for all the North American Servers Here

http://fragworld.org/The-Old-Republic-Unofficial-Server-Forums/

We will also be making server forums for EU community as well.

Here is a blog post that explains further.

http://fragworld.org/SWTOR-News-and-Blogs/unofficial-swtor-server-forums-and-social-groups-launched

Edited by Muadibby

More server from the EU now available (see below)

http://www.eotp-gaming.net/swtorforum/index.php?sid=5b8834ed425c08b38e9eec3e35f6e681

Ahto City

Atris

Bacca's Blade

Bao-Dur

Baron Deathmark

Basilisk Droid

Battle Meditation

Bloodworthy

Blotus the Hutt

Brianna

Cassus Fett

Chuundar

Darth Andeddu

Darth Nihilus

Darth Revan's Mask

Darth Traya

Dol Grenn

Dreypa's Oubliette

Dune Bantha

Dxun Battle Circle

Exar Kun

Exis Station

Eye of Ashlanae

Flames of the Crucible

Force Harvester

Frostclaw

Gnawer's Roost

Goluud Corridor

Handmaidens of Atris

Hex Droid

Hidden Beks

The Red Eclipse < Has standard structure against it and the others will be upgraded as they are used. I will continue to update them over the course f the evening so please use them I will only be doing EU servers. Fragworld can keep the US ones :)

Edited by eotpgaming

So, it looks like this is more relevant.

This is also a great opportunity for the community to come together in their own ways – on fan sites and through other resources. Of course, we want people to visit the official forums, and will use them to provide information that’s of specific interest to the community, but we also love to see the community coming up with cool stuff on their own.

Source

Keep them coming guys!!

All 91 EU servers are available Here and ready to use. Red eclipse is the one with the Standard format. All the orthers have a Main forum ready to be used. Once people start using it I will created the relevant sub-forums as needed etc.

As far as I am aware this is the on Full forum with all EU Servers listed in 1 place.

Kind Regards,