The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I bet you didnt notice that...

direblaze

That you avatar Laughs whenever you reset the Rail shot skill with the uppercut

You also grunt when you shield an attack and it procs Flame Shield (Rocket Punch cooldown refresh).

I wish Adv. Prototype had a cooldown refresh proc + laugh/yell attached to it. :'(

That you avatar Laughs whenever you reset the Rail shot skill with the uppercut

You also laugh if you do it with Flame Burst, there's also a little line that circles your character for a moment (half a second at most) when it refreshes. Tons of noticed. Just hoping that your post is full of sarcasm that's just horribly done.

You also laugh if you do it with Flame Burst, there's also a little line that circles your character for a moment (half a second at most) when it refreshes. Tons of noticed. Just hoping that your post is full of sarcasm that's just horribly done.

And "tons" of us had not...Thanks for the info OP.

I'll have to check it out.

And "tons" of us had not...Thanks for the info OP.

I'll have to check it out.

I'm going to bet there's not tons of people that haven't. I've quite literally seen a thread about this every week. That's not even including when it's mentioned in posts. But believe what you wish, neither of us have a way to back it up.

And that laugh is muffled if you have your helmet on or clear if you have it turned off in social preferences.

I prefer the muffled laugh. Much scarier sounding and I find myself laughing maniacally with my toon. I know that many of my enemies know what that laugh means, as well, and that they are crapping their pants when I just keep on laughing til they die.

This game is my stress relief, lmao.