Bioware is Awesome - This Game>All

MrSIlverSurfing

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Troll or on the payrole.

The changes are a decent enough start but ORvR is still broken untill they fix the engine. Dead PvP guilds everywhere is testament to that.

lol dont think i have come across any pvp guilds on the 2 servers i have played on that EVER planned on doing mass pvp on ilum, more for WZ and Ranked ones comming up lol, but um thanks for that misinformation!

Leveling up was fun. PvP was mostly fun until 50 at which point it turned into gear grind + you've seen all the maps (especially huttball) too many times. End game content is non-existent both PvE and PvP (Ilum fail).

I'm not blaming just Bioware, but this game was released way too early when it is clearly very much WIP. AoC did the same thing and failed. I hope that ArenaNet delivers (and I believe they do).

I believe I got my money's worth, but I'm probably not gonna continue my sub unless there will be drastic changes to end game content, mostly PvP.

You have to admit these people are making the game better and better. Perfect patch. I play all the classes and they all own in their own individual way. Each class is so fun that I can't pick one class to play. The only think i dislike is the BH tracer animation. It is horrific. Hate if you want, but the Bioware team has their crap together!

http://mmgaming.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Double-Facepalm.jpg

If they got to spend all their time on PvP instead of the story(which I will never watch) This game would be even better..

It is pretty fun right now, just needs more stuff and some very hard stuff to get as well.

lol dont think i have come across any pvp guilds on the 2 servers i have played on that EVER planned on doing mass pvp on ilum, more for WZ and Ranked ones comming up lol, but um thanks for that misinformation!

Expert.

Edited by Finreal

Leveling up was fun. PvP was mostly fun until 50 at which point it turned into gear grind + you've seen all the maps (especially huttball) too many times. End game content is non-existent both PvE and PvP (Ilum fail).

I'm not blaming just Bioware, but this game was released way too early when it is clearly very much WIP. AoC did the same thing and failed. I hope that ArenaNet delivers (and I believe they do).

I believe I got my money's worth, but I'm probably not gonna continue my sub unless there will be drastic changes to end game content, mostly PvP.

I can understand your frustration. I'm a, have a ton of alts, kind of guy so this isn't a major problem for me yet. Hopefully they will be testing some cool content in austin.

Edited by MrSIlverSurfing

It's a bit of an exaggeration to say it's greater than all, but it's off to a promising start.

Understandable. I liked EQ1 immensely more, but I think this game is the best out atm. More PVP maps would be a huge improvement. Just wanted to make a positive post, since quite a few people are irrationally downing the game. Bioware is doing a good job. The class questing is very good IMO as well. PVP is lacking and needs some improvements, but I think that will come in time, since the game has only been out 2 months or so. I love world PVP and there just isn't enough of that in this game atm. I think it will come, but understandable for such a new game. Nothing better than running into foes in world content. Running into Reps at the least expected time is a nice feeling and is a heck of a lot of fun.

Understandable. I liked EQ1 immensely more, but I think this game is the best out atm. More PVP maps would be a huge improvement. Just wanted to make a positive post, since quite a few people are irrationally downing the game. Bioware is doing a good job. The class questing is very good IMO as well. PVP is lacking and needs some improvements, but I think that will come in time, since the game has only been out 2 months or so. I love world PVP and there just isn't enough of that in this game atm. I think it will come, but understandable for such a new game. Nothing better than running into foes in world content. Running into Reps at the least expected time is a nice feeling and is a heck of a lot of fun.

Agreed..............^^

I would normally agree with saying good job Bioware but..................

6 years in development, 300 million dollars spent, a longer than usual beta and this is the end result? 50 million dollar budget yes great job. 300 million dollar budget sub par at best. Fanboi or not the facts can not be ignored!

I would normally agree with saying good job Bioware but..................

6 years in development, 300 million dollars spent, a longer than usual beta and this is the end result? 50 million dollar budget yes great job. 300 million dollar budget sub par at best. Fanboi or not the facts can not be ignored!

+1

basic guild functions not in at release , instance based orvr , no sence of mass population apart from on the fleet station

to easy to progress through the game

all items basicly given to players not worked for ,

3 wz only every fps has more maps at release with no sub ,

but this is a good single player game to 50 and not bad for a pve player.

for pvp player very lacking and why most of the pvp guilds on nadd are planning to leave or have just left ,

not bad for the most populated euro server

You have to admit these people are making the game better and better. Perfect patch. I play all the classes and they all own in their own individual way. Each class is so fun that I can't pick one class to play. The only think i dislike is the BH tracer animation. It is horrific. Hate if you want, but the Bioware team has their crap together!

You are soooooo into this game.

So much into it in fact, that you know all the classes. You play all the fools. You do all the ladies. You own every night. Hot Jedi chicks want to do you and PvPers want to BE you.

..... /poke

*snort* roll over *gigglesaucesnortwtf*

You're dreaming man. Wake up and go play Skyrim.

You are soooooo into this game.

So much into it in fact, that you know all the classes. You play all the fools. You do all the ladies. You own every night. Hot Jedi chicks want to do you and PvPers want to BE you.

..... /poke

*snort* roll over *gigglesaucesnortwtf*

You're dreaming man. Wake up and go play Skyrim.

/nod

You summed it up quite well. My wife would disagree with you, but she doesn't know how awesome I am.