SWTOR is losing subscribers FAST.

uga-buga

Hello people.

I don't know if you have noticed this, but i sure have. On Imperial Fleet, we used to be atleast 100 people there, almost all the time, maybe not at late night, but from day to evening.

Now we are 30-50.

I have a guild, with 50members, we was always about 10-17online, and everybody was active. The highest number ive seen online since friday is 7. we are usally only 2 online now.

Sure they could have made a new char, but i doubt it, ive asked alot of people in guild, and they say that they are thinking about quitting. Myself have the same thought.

Ive cancelled my subscription, and im not sure if im gonna pay for more playtime, atleast not until patch 1.2.

I will admit the game was GREAT in the beginning, but when you reach lvl 50. The game just goes from great to worst. Sure you could lvl an alt. but, ive tried that, and its just not the same as lvling your first character.

I personally think BioWare has given up on this game. Ive heard that they released it earlier than it should have been. Which was a smart move for them, if talking "buisness".

I think BioWare knows that this game will probably lose a whole lot more subscribers when GW2, Diablo3, Tera, Aion F2P, and all the other things soon to come. So by releasing it early was smart, theyve made more than double as much cash as the game cost them to make. Also by slacking with the updates, and keeping people waiting a so long for fixes, game updates, new content, they will force people to continue to play. I dont think they are working hard on SWTOR at all.

This is my opinion.

But what do you guys think? Is this the same on your servers?

Hello people.

I don't know if you have noticed this, but i sure have. On Imperial Fleet, we used to be atleast 100 people there, almost all the time, maybe not at late night, but from day to evening.

Now we are 30-50.

I have a guild, with 50members, we was always about 10-17online, and everybody was active. The highest number ive seen online since friday is 7. we are usally only 2 online now.

Sure they could have made a new char, but i doubt it, ive asked alot of people in guild, and they say that they are thinking about quitting. Myself have the same thought.

Ive cancelled my subscription, and im not sure if im gonna pay for more playtime, atleast not until patch 1.2.

I will admit the game was GREAT in the beginning, but when you reach lvl 50. The game just goes from great to worst. Sure you could lvl an alt. but, ive tried that, and its just not the same as lvling your first character.

I personally think BioWare has given up on this game. Ive heard that they released it earlier than it should have been. Which was a smart move for them, if talking "buisness".

I think BioWare knows that this game will probably lose a whole lot more subscribers when GW2, Diablo3, Tera, Aion F2P, and all the other things soon to come. So by releasing it early was smart, theyve made more than double as much cash as the game cost them to make. Also by slacking with the updates, and keeping people waiting a so long for fixes, game updates, new content, they will force people to continue to play. I dont think they are working hard on SWTOR at all.

This is my opinion.

But what do you guys think? Is this the same on your servers?

Maybe they are moving servers. I have noticed an uptick in the number of people playing on the server I frequent.

OP is correct for some of us. 3 others i started on Beta havecancelled subscription. I am not going to buy another time card but intend to comeback during summer time. Feel disapointed that the game was not what i was looking for but will give it another crack in 4 months or so.

Hopefully by then few issues will be resolved and hopefully the game will get better for it. Still a decent game better than most MMO but for me just lacks something.

Hope to see a really polished game in 4 months time which fulfills the promise which it srated with.

Greetings Everyone,

We appreciate the feedback regarding lower server populations and concerns regarding subscription numbers. At this time, we do have two threads you may be interested in joining to continue this discussion.

To discuss decreasing server populations: Server population is dropping...

To discuss keeping or cancelling subscriptions: The question of the month: Will you keep your subscription up? and why?

We ask that you join these threads to discuss these topics to help us consolidate discussion on these topics.