Voice Actors post-Legacy Update (1.2 and beyond)

stilari

From what I understand, the Legacy system will eventually give us more species/races and customization options. I've heard that some races available to Sith will be made available to Republic, is it safe to assume that they will have the same voices based on the class? For example, a True Blood Sith Jedi Knight with David Hayter's voice et cetera. Edited by stilari

For example, a True Blood Sith Jedi Knight

Don't wanna sound rude, but that is the most ridiculous thing I've heard all month. And I heard alot of crap this month.

(And yes, I am aware that the Jedi Knight is able to sway a pureblooded Sith to the lightside and Jedi Order, but a) that particular Sith was already a bit of an anomaly in his own society and b) it's the motherhonking Jedi Knight, special and chosen and whatnot.)

Also, aside from the Purebloods the Empire only has Chiss and Rattataki. Maybe the latter could be explained as playable race for Republic, but not the Chiss.

Edited by Ticara

Don't wanna sound rude, but that is the most ridiculous thing I've heard all month. And I heard alot of crap this month.

(And yes, I am aware that the Jedi Knight is able to sway a pureblooded Sith to the lightside and Jedi Order, but a) that particular Sith was already a bit of an anomaly in his own society and b) it's the motherhonking Jedi Knight, special and chosen and whatnot.)

Also, aside from the Purebloods the Empire only has Chiss and Rattataki. Maybe the latter could be explained as playable race for Republic, but not the Chiss.

They could just handwave it as a gaming mechanic, though.

Maybe it could unlock the Empire! version of the Zabrak and the Twi'lek for the Republic? (red skin, black tatoos, yellow-ish horns for the Zabrak)

Chiss could just as easily be Smugglers as they can be Bounty Hunters. Not all Chiss work for or live in the Ascendency. And some could be working for the Ascendency without working with the Empire.

Merely a drastic example, as Chiss/Pureblood seem to fit the voices given (to an extent). Cool your jets. Probably correct in the assumption that new voice work would be a drastic undertaking.

Edited by stilari

• 2 weeks later...

Bet you feel like one stupid *******.

There are independent Chiss, so they can be any class. Although, I don't want to see a bunch of Chiss Jedi running around, due to the fact that there are VERY little force sensitive Chiss.

There are more Sith Purebloods that revere honor and integrity than you may think. He said he was raised that way, so his entire family is probably like that. And they've managed to stay alive for quite a while. That leads me to believe that there are like-minded Sith in the Empire, and not all of them are out for themselves. A distinct minority maybe, but there you have it.

How about....Sith Pureblood Troopers and Smugglers :p Hahaha.

Personally, I plan to make one of each class eventually. Just for the ****smack option, as I've stated earlier. Why not? Jorgan needs it, so does Corso.... and Qyzen... and Rusk.... and how cool is it gonna look to ****smack Scourge???? xD