My 7 year old asked....

Rohkai

My 7 year old is face rolling his way through the Sith starting area at the moment and he asked me a good question. He says, "Daddy, why don't the Sith and Jedi have a double jump or super jump in this game?" I told him, "Well buddy, it's an MMO and they don't usualy build in stuff like that." His response was, "But it's Star Wars!!! ALL Jedi and Sith can force jump super high." I could not rebuttle that one...

So, Why don't Jedi and Sith get a force jump?

Do Bounty Hunters get rocket packs?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do Bounty Hunters get rocket packs?

We have one, but so far (at level 35) it's useless with the exception of one attack. We can't use it to jump or fly.

Oh, we can float off the ground for a couple of seconds as we vent heat too. Ironic, when you figure that rockets generate heat, they don't disperse it. :D

Smugglers could have ROCKET FEET... WOOOOOOO

>.> Im normal... <.< Leave meh alone XD

With certain armor pieces that don't have jetpacks, bounty hunters use feet blsaters. Actually, the one I hear the most is Smugglers/Agents could have like a grapple hook or something.

7 year olds should not be playing MMOs.

There was a long, long thread on the City of Heroes forums entitled "What my six year old learned playing CoH."

It was incredibly cute. She learned to read, learned teamwork, learned how to type (slowly), etc. Her dad was always there with her playing.

Sister Flame rules. :jawa_biggrin:

There was a long, long thread on the City of Heroes forums entitled "What my six year old learned playing CoH."

It was incredibly cute. She learned to read, learned teamwork, learned how to type (slowly), etc. Her dad was always there with her playing.

Sister Flame rules. :jawa_biggrin:

God I wish Swtor had character creation like in City of Heroes/Villains. Now THAT was in depth creation.

7 year olds should not be playing MMOs.

Which is YOUR OPINION.

I fully intend to let my twin boys play SWTOR at age 7 and have their own computers by age 12 so they can play with mommy and daddy.

Furthermore, I started playing MMORPG's when I was 12. I learned teamwork, social skills that I didnt learn on the school yard, as well as a lot of math. I was adding/ multiplying and deviding huge numbers back then without a calculator because in Ultima Online, I ran multiple businesses.

MORPG's do nothing but teach, it all relys heavily on the parents to what the MMORPG teaches their children.

My parents did not play however, my dad was very interested in what my businesses were and helped them grow until I was known throughout the whole server.

Edited by Darth_Grissom

The simple answer for kids and stupid people:

If you could super jump then they would have to redesign the terrain to keep people from jumping over obstacles that are intended to limit where we can go or that prevents us from jumping to places the devs don't want us to get to.

Why this answer does not occur to so-called rational adults is mind-boggling.

Edited by doctor_atomic