I'd give my marauders left foot...

Vakyoom

I'd give my marauders left foot...

To switch Force push and Force choke as warrior/jugg abilities... It would be freakin awesome!! give us that cc we desperately need. This makes sense in several occasions... Only the biggest of warriors should be able to choke someone, plus i've got my hands full of lightsabers so, what do i have to put it away before i choke someone out?

They're both on a 1 min cd, both have a dismally short range (which is fine!) but lets ask ourselves what juggernauts get out of having force push all to themselves... They get to relocate mobs as a tank, k... not really necessary. They get to relocate mobs as a dps, k that's a little better... They get to jump to a guy on the huttball rafter, push that guy off, then jump to a baddie on the flat before the end zone, then intervene a friend in the endzone.

Fantastic and all that, but why shouldn't we get force push too... It makes more sense for us to have a quick blast of energy without having to put our sabers away for a long, stand there and get interrupted(unless youre rage spec woohoo) stun, where you don't even get to utilize the stun time for more damage on the target... Just seems silly.

So moral of the story is... I'd gladly trade away force choke for force push.

This could be a petition sure, but i highly doubt it will ever happen. Some marauders would complain but me... I'd be much happier being able to take out healers in 3 sec less lol.

Disrupt a heal, charge on their next heal, Push em away during their 3rd, when they land charge em again for the 4th interrupt and disrupt is off cd again, wooo!

This will never happen of course, good marauders would be way too OP with this move and bad marauders would ruin games/flashpoints but still... it makes much more sense.

Physically, mechanically and lore wise honestly.

Edited by Vakyoom

Force Pull would make a lot more sense than Force Push. Why should a tank have Force Push anyway? Why make a massive gap between you and your enemy? I can only think that a ranged should have that ability, not a melee and certainly not a tank. Give us Force Pull instead, that so called much needed gap closer that we all want.

Integrate a Force Pull into Carnage spec.

It would narrow the gap of effectiveness between Anni and Carnage by giving Carnage users more TOT, which is critical to their dps.

could not have asked for something better. replace a redudant skill what ever it will be or combine a skill with another and add in force pull/stun combo.

Force Pull would make a lot more sense than Force Push. Why should a tank have Force Push anyway? Why make a massive gap between you and your enemy? I can only think that a ranged should have that ability, not a melee and certainly not a tank. Give us Force Pull instead, that so called much needed gap closer that we all want.

it refreshes your charge ability instantly. Relocating an enemy away from a group of enemies, then charging that far away to them is a great way to finish off a healer 1v1.

As i said, it would be way too good on some marauders and others just wouldn't get it (or would mess up stuff in raids)

Force Pull and Force Push have no business on marauders.

The only thing needed for the marauder is to be dumbed down, not tuned down. Some people excel right away with him others just don't get how to play him, they need some love, although it saddens me to see my relative complex class go down.

it refreshes your charge ability instantly. Relocating an enemy away from a group of enemies, then charging that far away to them is a great way to finish off a healer 1v1.

As i said, it would be way too good on some marauders and others just wouldn't get it (or would mess up stuff in raids)

That would have to be a talent integrated into one of the trees, not a passive. If it were passive it would just be overpowered. I would rather pull a healer into my team rather than push them away from theirs. Reason being you may not have the stopping power to kill the healer yourself OR the enemy team predicts your strategy and all jump on you to gank. It would leave you in the open.

If you were to pull them to you, however, this presents much more control (Darkness sins pulling players into the acid water in Huttball, for example) and if you're with your team when you pull a ball carrier then your team can kill the carrier much faster as a team than you could on your own. The benefits of pull largely outweigh that of push.

Integrate a Force Pull into Carnage spec.

It would narrow the gap of effectiveness between Anni and Carnage by giving Carnage users more TOT, which is critical to their dps.

With carnage, u should have no problem being on target.

1) Saber throw root 3s

2) Ravage root (i dont even know if it is working even with 100%)

3) Extra 15% speed boost from Defensive Form

4) Force scream is 10m range

Besides that u still have charge and crippling slash, etc . What they need is increase in dmg because SMASH(rage)>force scream and Vicous Slash =/> Massacre .

I wouldn't give up force choke for push, but I'd be overjoyed to get push in addition to choke. I'd give my other foot for the old school 30m saber toss btw.

Please do this Bioware! That would be a huge step to put this class in line with other classes in the game!

Force Pull and Force Push have no business on marauders.

The only thing needed for the marauder is to be dumbed down, not tuned down. Some people excel right away with him others just don't get how to play him, they need some love, although it saddens me to see my relative complex class go down.

Ya rather enjoy the higher skill cap to play this class than dumb it down for the faceroll kids, so ya pass...

I love my marauder but honestly I'm jealous when I see a Juggernaut send an enemy flying with their force push. So I'd love force push of our own, not having a cc to effectively send the enemy back to where he came from when he's about to score in Huttball kind of sucks.

I wouldn't give up my choke though, choking an enemy over a fire until they're nice and crispy is too much fun. Take my AoE fear instead, every single person on my team is determined to break its effect on the people affected anyway. ;)