Spoiler invited!!

Gumbeau

Ok, I play Jedi Knight Sentinal. In most ways I love it. However my Sith Warrior, equally geared, or less can accomplish more of his missions solo (with Quinn along to work the heals) that my Jedi Knight could ever do. I just finished the Opressor mission and defeated Darth Angral (with some difficulty). My question is simply this; On which mission do I get Doc as a companion?

Ok, I play Jedi Knight Sentinal. In most ways I love it. However my Sith Warrior, equally geared, or less can accomplish more of his missions solo (with Quinn along to work the heals) that my Jedi Knight could ever do. I just finished the Opressor mission and defeated Darth Angral (with some difficulty). My question is simply this; On which mission do I get Doc as a companion?

Can't speak from a sentinEl's perspective (ucwutididthar?) but from a JK guardian's perspective I've had 0 troubles doing anything. I can't imagine our durability to damage ratio can be that much different (you put out more damage, kill quicker and have to meditate longer to regain the lost hp whereas I kill **** slower, never meditate and do next to nothing in terms of damage) so I'm going to let you in on a little secret: stop blowing donkeys for quarters at this game.

tl;dr: If you don't put the time in to figure out highest dps rotations/the best way to use your survival cooldowns you will die. This game forces you to be good at leveling so (hopefully) you won't suck at endgame.

May I suggest bejeweled or tetris as an easier alternative (albeit at the higher levels you'll probably start crying for nerfs so you can tetris easier).

Unleashedsithgod;

It is always such a delight to get a mature response to a forum request (sarcasm, in case you don't recognize it). My advice to you in game as in real life; If you have nothing of real value to add to a conversation, keep your mouth shut and hide your stupidity. The original question was quite simple and required a straight forward answer. You apparently understand neither.

Cheers

Doc is an IWIN button when you first get him. With Doc, I can solo (most) Champions with no problems.

Now that I'm a bit further down the road though (level 43), Doc is still the go-to guy for boss fights but I tend to use Kira for general questing because things die MUCH quicker with her. I do have to stop and heal more often which probably balances it out but that's ok.

I'm glad to see you validate my experience as well. The Sith Warrior I started (I'll always be JK at heart as my first) blazes through fights with ease. I don't even pay much attention to my gear...not nearly as much as I need to on JK.And I'm not even using Quinn..using my little Annie Oakley (pewpew) aka Vette.

but anyway, that's a bit OT.

Edited by Cerion