Can i get a win?

ChickChaser

I have to have the worst luck, i have been stuck on the daily 2/3 wins for almost two weeks, either my team quits, we get rolled, or a sexy combination of both. This is getting annoying, they need a suckers prize IE 3/3 wins finishes daily or 10 tries or something, because it will take a thousand years at this rate. AND hahahahaha lets not even look at the weekly getting done under these circumstances.

HuttBall, the other team gets first point, 50% of the team quits like first point is a auto loss or something. I have comeback from 4 nil before. Alderaan, they quit if your down 10points like its impossible to retake a side or something, im talking before attempt is even made to retake a side.

unless you're deliberately throwing a game or being so terribad it looks like you're throwing it (oo lets nuke from this ledge near my goal, derp derp). no individual player can have that adverse an effect. Edited by Adzzy

I find it amazing people still do this quest. I stopped doing it more than a month ago (a week after BM rank) - don't have days/weeks to finish this "daily" quest while half of my team (battlemasters doing same "win 3" quest) leaving in 1 minute and other half (half-naked noobs) farming medals and don't give a flying **** if they lose or win. Edited by Pashgan

what!? for 2 weeks?

ehhh..

It just might be that you're the problem, not the quitters.

Do you people even think about the messages you post? This is such obvious trolling.

Quitting is a serious problem in PVP and the OP is experiencing the worst results from it. I've seen similar behavior on my server but have never had to go so long with wins.

If you stopped for a moment and thought about the impact of quitters you'd stop posting this kind of reply. Once one or two people leave, you've spent a fair amount of time with uneven teams without triggering the WZ shutdown sequence. The already well performing team gets a temporary advantage, kind of like a power play in hockey.

Think before you post people. You're just lowering the quality of these forums when you engage in this kind of trolling, inadvertent or otherwise.

Do you people even think about the messages you post? This is such obvious trolling.

Quitting is a serious problem in PVP and the OP is experiencing the worst results from it. I've seen similar behavior on my server but have never had to go so long with wins.

If you stopped for a moment and thought about the impact of quitters you'd stop posting this kind of reply. Once one or two people leave, you've spent a fair amount of time with uneven teams without triggering the WZ shutdown sequence. The already well performing team gets a temporary advantage, kind of like a power play in hockey.

Think before you post people. You're just lowering the quality of these forums when you engage in this kind of trolling, inadvertent or otherwise.

QFT.. thank you for seeing that, i didnt come on here crying im getting beat up or farmed because frankly I'm not i do ok as an individual. But the daily is based off your team performance as a whole and one person regardless of skill, luck, can't and won't change a game to single handedly do anything.

So that needs to be factored in, some sort of curve.

apparently not

one person can make a difference. a huge difference. maybe not a person with terrible gear, which is what I assume you have though.

MAYBE its your server. but its probably you. I refuse to believe there is a server out there where empire wins 90% of the time. statistically that is just a impossible number. republic on my server dominate but solo queue I'd still put us around 60% as a faction, at best.

actually come to think of it, one person can make a really bad difference as well, by not calling when they're defending, by aoeing cc'd people while people are capping, etc

Edited by bicuspid